Coronavirus - Part Two.

8 minutes ago, butlers said:

The Federal Gov had to supply another 300 ventilator s to FL earlier in the week.

Oh and Rand Paul ,man of the people, has just 16 months late declared his wife bought shares in a covid vaccine producing company in March 2020.

Jim Acosta. Hmmmm, that name rings a bell. 

Ah yes, now I remember. He's the individual who assaulted a white house staffer a couple of years ago. 

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Ah yes, now I remember. He's the individual who assaulted a white house staffer a couple of years ago. 

Naughty, naughty, ... it only looks like an assault on the conspiracy website edited video.

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Wrong.  That was Bill Clinton, and it was between two mutually consenting adults.

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

Wrong.  That was Bill Clinton, and it was between two mutually consenting adults.

🤣

2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Naughty, naughty, ... it only looks like an assault on the conspiracy website edited video.

Poor attempt at best. 

I saw it on CNN, MSNBC and Fox. 

Now granted, the first two are utter trash and not worth the time of day but even they had the guts to show the whole thing. 

5 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Believe what you like, have a differing opinion, have an alternative view.

But conspiracy theories can become dangerous :(

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/california-dad-killed-his-kids-over-qanon-serpent-dna-conspiracy-n1276611

Qanon? 

🤣

The guy was clearly mentally ill. 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Qanon? 

🤣

Can't change the emoji for some reason. It should have been 🙄

36 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Qanon? 

🤣

Can't change the emoji for some reason. It should have been 🙄

its all part and parcel, its all based on imaginary enemies, conspiracies and devoid of reality and facts, its where these things end when obsession turns to extremism, weve already seen covid protests even in the UK trying to turn more violent and storm buildings (we all know what happened in the US during the Capitol storming, which also featured Qanon believers)

17 minutes ago, melthebell said:

its all part and parcel, its all based on imaginary enemies, conspiracies and devoid of reality and facts, its where these things end when obsession turns to extremism, weve already seen covid protests even in the UK trying to turn more violent and storm buildings (we all know what happened in the US during the Capitol storming, which also featured Qanon believers)

Qanon is a joke. They are the extreme of the extreme. 

I'm happy to be labelled a conspiracy theorist. It's water off a ducks back but let's not pretend Qanon is anything other than an extremist pit full of desperate people. No right minded conspiracy theorist gives them the time of day. 

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Qanon is a joke. They are the extreme of the extreme. 

I'm happy to be labelled a conspiracy theorist. It's water off a ducks back but let's not pretend Qanon is anything other than an extremist pit full of desperate people. No right minded conspiracy theorist gives them the time of day. 

ive seen enough Covid deniers turning more militant / hardcore / obsessional as ive said, theyre now trying to turn more confrontational with the cops and also storming buildings now, its how things progress

23 minutes ago, melthebell said:

ive seen enough Covid deniers turning more militant / hardcore / obsessional as ive said, theyre now trying to turn more confrontational with the cops and also storming buildings now, its how things progress

Storming buildings isn't cool. Being confrontational though, as long as its not done violently then I'm fine with that. 

People want answers. People want their lives and rights back. I understand that completely. Expect confrontations to get more heated as the government pressure people to take this experimental jab. 

I worry It's going to turn very  ugly