Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, Hecate said:

Oh absolutely.  As a source to refute nonsense and support claims, Snopes is way behind YouTube, Facebook, some bloke in the pub and just making **** up.

You are behind the times. YouTube and Facebook are heavily censored and have been for a while. 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

You are behind the times. YouTube and Facebook are heavily censored and have been for a while. 

Well, I did ask several pages back which sources you rely on for your information, but you ignored the question.  Here's that post, if you'd like another opportunity to answer it.

It’s the funniest thing.

Tops and Daddy spend ages posting dodgy links from dodgy sites, filled with dubious “evidence”.

Then they have the temerity to dismiss any source that doesn’t agree with their warped world view as “unreliable “. or simply wrong.

Nice work chaps, but you are only fooling yourselves.

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

It’s the funniest thing.

Tops and Daddy spend ages posting dodgy links from dodgy sites, filled with dubious “evidence”.

Then they have the temerity to dismiss any source that doesn’t agree with their warped world view as “unreliable “. or simply wrong.

Nice work chaps, but you are only fooling yourselves.

How's that 15 year long grudge? 

Getting over it yet? 

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

I didn't ignore it.

Can you direct me to you answers then, please? Specifically to this section of my post, concerning alternatives to the MSM:

Can you tell me which sources you consider to be the MSM and which ones you don't include in that definition?  For example, I've read that The Guardian and the BBC are part of the MSM for British viewers, while in the US  an example is MSNBC.  Many regard those three examples as reputable, trusted sources.  Is it correct that you don't?  If that's so, please tell me what you regard as reputable, trusted sources.  I'm interested in print and TV examples that you'd consider valid, genuine, reliable alternatives to the MSM.

The MSM provides a lot of information.  Are you sceptical about all its output?  Or is that scepticism limited to health and science matters?  If it's just limited to health and science coverage, are you sceptical of all the MSM health and science coverage, or just their coverage of subjects related to the pandemic?

Again, I'm not interested in your views on Guardian readers and so on,  I'm interested in your argument.

I've spent a few minutes browsing through subsequent pages and I didn't find your response.

2 minutes ago, Hecate said:

Can you direct me to you answers then, please? 

No. I didn't answer it. Not because I ignored you but because I didn't see it. If you want to know where I get my info from then no problem. Give me a minute and I'll post a link. 

Edit... Here you go... 

https://duckduckgo.com/?va=b&t=hc

Of course if you prefer to use Google then that's your problem 

Happy searching 😊

Edited by The_DADDY

32 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Wasting your time with snopes. 

Check online, there are loads of pieces stating how dodgy they are. 

Not a credible fact checker at all. 

There are a loads of pieces online stating that the world is flat and the twin towers were brought down by mini nuclear weapons.

Links to some of your pieces about Snopes?

6 minutes ago, Longcol said:

There are a loads of pieces online stating that the world is flat and the twin towers were brought down by mini nuclear weapons.

Links to some of your pieces about Snopes?

Take your pick.. 

Ignore the first 2 results, 3rd one down is where it starts. 

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=is+snopes+reliable&ia=web

I'd just like to add, there are results that are contrary to my point of view. Unlike some I'm not afraid to show different points of view 👍

Edited by The_DADDY

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

How's that 15 year long grudge? 

Getting over it yet? 

In what way is that a reply to the issues I raised in my post?

At first glance it seems that you might be trolling. Actually, at any glance, it’s clear that you are.

Simply putting your fingers in your ears and claiming that the evidence ranged against you doesn’t exit is a limited strategy. You might want to find a new one. Tops has some good ones, once he’s been busted, he replies with a non sequitur. Give that one a try .

Oh, hang on…