Coronavirus - Part Two.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

About as much as my kids had to do with the topic yet last night that didn't stop you throwing them into the conversation. 

See post 8671

9 minutes ago, sibon said:

At first glance it seems that you might be trolling. Actually, at any glance, it’s clear that you are.

Says the person who bares a 15 year long grudge. 

I almost feel sorry for you. 

6 minutes ago, sibon said:

See post 8671

Hmmm, now that's very odd. I replied to a post on another thread and it quoted you🤔

Very strange indeed.. 

Edited by The_DADDY

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

No. I didn't answer it. Not because I ignored you but because I didn't see it. If you want to know where I get my info from then no problem. Give me a minute and I'll post a link. 

You answered the questions I asked in the first part of my post, the ones referring to your claims about a visit to Rotherham General Hospital.  In that reply you quoted some of my post but edited out the questions I asked about the sources you rely on as alternatives to the MSM.

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Edit... Here you go... 

https://duckduckgo.com/?va=b&t=hc

Of course if you prefer to use Google then that's your problem 

Happy searching 😊

That's a search engine.  You might use a search engine to find information.  The information you find might include your sources.  Those sources might be newspapers, journals, web site articles, TV programmes, and so on.  What are the sources you find using that search engine?  Which sources do you trust to provide reliable information about this topic?

1 minute ago, Hecate said:

That's a search engine.  You might use a search engine to find information.  

I know that's a search engine 

Unlike Google it is unbiased and won't filter results to show what Google want you to see. 

Start there... 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

I know that's a search engine 

Unlike Google it is unbiased and won't filter results to show what Google want you to see. 

Start there... 

Again, a search engine isn't a source.  It's a means of searching for sources.  Which sources, once you've found them using that search engine, do you use and trust as an alternative to the MSM?

7 hours ago, Hecate said:

Oh absolutely.  As a source to refute nonsense and support claims, Snopes is way behind YouTube, Facebook, some bloke in the pub and just making **** up.

The bloke in the pub isn't being handsomely rewarded by big pharma to push their agenda.