Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Ffs, go look it up. The answer is available online. Also in fairness, sibon did give you an answer 'histadines, salts, ethanol".

I don't want to look it up, I thought people who were so pro vax would know instantly, doesn't sound much there I think some kids could knock that up in science class, no wonder it doesn't work.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I don't want to look it up, I thought people who were so pro vax would know instantly, doesn't sound much there I think some kids could knock that up in science class, no wonder it doesn't work.

False.

I would be very impressed if you knew (without the benefit of a search engine) what histadine was let alone how to make it.

Perhaps, I should add that sibon's list was intended to cover the excipients.

Edited by Carbuncle

23 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You cult members love your overgeneralising, the media earns its crust by reporting news, they can also present that news anyway they want it depending on their political leanings, the printed press was in terminal decline with rags like the Guardian begging for donations on its online output, they've since been gifted millions to promote pro vaccine stories (this is so obvious that anyone with half a brain cell can see it a mile off) do you really think they'd turn that money down in their current plight?

Still the MSM that exposed Cameron.

Think it was the brains trust Sarah Palin who brought MSM to wider public attention.

When she was asked to name what papers of record she read could not name one.

Funny enough Fox News has got a few mentions in last couple of pages.

There are at least 5 studies showing people who watch Fox News are less well informed than people who watch no news.

That's quite an impressive feat

I do know the vaccine is working extremely well.

I also know that protologists haven't had to be on double shifts as a result too.

Edited by butlers
Sp

11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You don't even know whats in it, I doubt you'd know much else about it.

Ok, hot shot. A couple of questions for you:

1. Here is the easy one: in regard to your far East vaccinations, what were they vaccinations against?

2. What was in the TB and Tetanus vaccinations that you had?

37 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You just make stuff up as you go along.

What's in this vaccine you love, no one else seems to want to answer?

I answered you ages ago. 

You just don’t like proper information.

Have a look back. Do your own research.

37 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Peak Covid denial.

Ask a question. Get a clear answer. Deny that you’ve got an answer. Hurl an ill thought out insult. Change the subject.

Ridiculous behaviour for an adult.