Coronavirus - Part Two.

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

If they were that confident in a vaccine that they bang a drum for in every post they wouldn't be bothered what anyone else does, some on here are having it and still walking around in useless muzzles, that's their faith in it summed up, ludicrous.

This is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever read and on this thread that's some achievement, dear lord. 🤣

My bold.

Yeah I genuinely struggle to get my head around that mentality. It's quite bizarre. 

Just now, makapaka said:

So is it alright to vaccinate the vulnerable with this terrible vaccine?

or shouldn’t they have it either?

@The_DADDY says it’s the woman in Germany who didn’t give it the old people is a hero.

If I was 80 years old or over with pre existing conditions (arguably the most high risk category) and an experimental vaccine was offered which may prolong my life I might consider it, having no serious health conditions I'll quite happily let my immune system tackle it, I don't need some DNA altering garbage for something i'll recover from in a few days.

Everything in life has pros and cons including the vaccine. I think the mistake the government made was to try to only present the pro side of the argument, therefore leaving themselves open to claims of suppressing the evidence, etc and conspiracy theories. 

I can see why, but instead of treating us like children, they should have been savvy enough to see the risk, and come clean. Quite  honestly in this day and age of the internet,  when people can find out everything, they left themselves wide open.

Out of touch once again... 

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

If I was 80 years old or over with pre existing conditions (arguably the most high risk category) and an experimental vaccine was offered which may prolong my life I might consider it, having no serious health conditions I'll quite happily let my immune system tackle it, I don't need some DNA altering garbage for something i'll recover from in a few days.

I know you have me on “ignore”. Which makes this all the better, because I get the last word and you can’t do anything about it.

So.

Do tell us all about how these vaccines alter your DNA.

Clue: They don’t.

Extra clue: You are talking rubbish as usual.

1 minute ago, Anna B said:

Everything in life has pros and cons including the vaccine. I think the mistake the government made was to try to only present the pro side of the argument, therefore leaving themselves open to claims of suppressing the evidence, etc and conspiracy theories. 

I can see why, but instead of treating us like children, they should have been savvy enough to see the risk, and come clean. Quite  honestly in this day and age of the internet,  when people can find out everything, they left themselves wide open.

True.

5 minutes ago, makapaka said:

@The_DADDY says it’s the woman in Germany who didn’t give it the old people is a hero.

Saline is harmless 

The experimental jab isn't. 

Anyway. I'm done with you on this thread. I used to think you were decent sort but nope. You are just an abusive bully like your mates. The way you abuse other posters is just disgusting So 'm going to do the decent thing and agree to disagree with you on this whole jab farce. 

You have a good night. 

Just now, Carbuncle said:

True.

It is. Except for the bit about everybody being able to find everything out.

There are some who seem unable to do that properly.

4 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Exactly, both sides of the argument should be presented to let people make an informed decision, the constant barrage of pro-vax propaganda has probably put more people off than ever, the threats and coercion add to it, I'll have the jab when and if I want it not because the media tells me to.

Unfortunately the internet search engines are used to direct people to "what they want you to read".

Edited by top4718