Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Saline is harmless 

The experimental jab isn't. 

Injecting people with saline when they have agreed to be jabbed is an assault. It is performing a medical treatment without consent.

Deceiving people that they have received the jab when they have not is even more serious.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Exactly, both sides of the argument should be presented to let people make an informed decision, the constant barrage of pro-vax propaganda has probably put more people off than ever, the threats and coercion add to it, I'll have the jab when and if I want it not because the media tells me to.

Now, I don’t disagree with any of that. 

Except for the claim that loads of people have been put off. They haven’t, we are heading for 80% vaccination in the adult population.

Its true that the negative data should have been presented more clearly, but if you look properly at the numbers, you’d have to be very stubborn, or very crazy to choose to refuse the vaccine.

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Exactly, both sides of the argument should be presented to let people make an informed decision, the constant barrage of pro-vax propaganda has probably put more people off than ever, the threats and coercion add to it, I'll have the jab when and if I want it not because the media tells me to.

Maybe it will raise awareness of how influential/ biased the media is.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

Injecting people with saline when they have agreed to be jabbed is an assault. It is performing a medical treatment without consent.

Deceiving people that they have received the jab when they have not is even more serious.

Haven't the UK Government who you have so much trust in administered a good few placebo jabs?

Just now, Anna B said:

Maybe it will raise awareness of how influential/ biased the media is.

Unfortunately many people only read the headlines and the old adage that if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes the truth kicks in.

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Saline is harmless 

The experimental jab isn't. 

But surely people can choose what they want to put into their own bloodstream.

The vaccine isn’t harmless, you are correct. It’s not harmful, either.
It has saved hundreds of thousands of lives already and allowed Dr Tops to go to a football match.

5 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

I'm sure the recipients will eventually realise this nurse possibly saved their lives. 

1 minute ago, sibon said:

But surely people can choose what they want to put into their own bloodstream.

Snipped

That's right you can which is why I choose not to have the jab. 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

That's right you can which is why I choose not to have the jab. 

Choose away.

But do tell us why you think it is ok for a nurse to inject an unsolicited solution into unsuspecting patients.

Your stance seems a touch hypocritical to me.