Coronavirus - Part Two.

13 minutes ago, melthebell said:

sadly i agree, but i believe truth will win in the end, still, its dark times, with lies and fakes on every street corner :(

Its getting more and more difficult to discern where the truth ends and the lies start, I'm a firm believer that both sides of the argument should be presented so people can make their own minds up. The husband of Lisa Shaw who's wife sadly died stated that the risks of the vaccines should be recognised so people can make an informed choice.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Its getting more and more difficult to discern where the truth ends and the lies start, I'm a firm believer that both sides of the argument should be presented so people can make their own minds up. The husband of Lisa Shaw who's wife sadly died stated that the risks of the vaccines should be recognised so people can make an informed choice.

ALL Vaccines and Medications have risks, and they are known, INCLUDING this one

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

oh yes of course, silly me, and its being suppressed so only a handful of truth seekers know the truth, everybody else is int he dark about such things

Sounds just like what some of the CT's were saying after 9/11, Sandy Hook etc etc - no real victims, "crisis actors"....................

So predictable.

3 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Sounds just like what some of the CT's were saying after 9/11, Sandy Hook etc etc - no real victims, "crisis actors"....................

So predictable.

The evidence was clear that he was an actor, you are so brainwashed by all this it's unreal. 😄

11 minutes ago, melthebell said:

ALL Vaccines and Medications have risks, and they are known, INCLUDING this one

The risks for this one are not known, I'll take the word of a man who has lost his partner over one that believes the MSM everytime.

One if the " truth telling"  sites ,amusingly half thier main page is begging for subscriptions, posted that miscarriage after the vaccine is up 3000odd%.

What on earth is thier motivation for posting such absolute lies.

Another headline is that a FULLY VACCINATIONED  person has died of covid.

Until recently they hid behind anonymous identities, but turns out he's a car body repairer,so something, from Scunthorpe.

2 hours ago, melthebell said:

....we dont have freedom of speech anyway, its a phallacy....

Er....no, matey!

It's "fallacy".

"Phallacy" is apparently the title of a book by Emily Willingham, regarding "Life lessons from the Animal Penis".

(And no, I haven't read it!)

16 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The evidence was clear that he was an actor, you are so brainwashed by all this it's unreal. 😄

George Floyd shooting Actors - https://www.factcheck.org/2020/06/bogus-claims-of-crisis-actors-in-death-of-george-floyd/

Sandy Hook Actors - https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/after-years-crisis-actor-smears-sandy-hook-conspiracy-targets-ask-n892926

Various Crisis actors - https://www.theweek.co.uk/91994/what-are-false-flags-and-crisis-actors

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/21/crisis-actors-deep-state-false-flag-the-rise-of-conspiracy-theory-code-words

think its time Conspiracy theorists changed the record now, its getting boring.

18 minutes ago, butlers said:

One if the " truth telling"  sites ,amusingly half thier main page is begging for subscriptions, posted that miscarriage after the vaccine is up 3000odd%.

What on earth is thier motivation for posting such absolute lies.

Another headline is that a FULLY VACCINATIONED  person has died of covid.

Until recently they hid behind anonymous identities, but turns out he's a car body repairer,so something, from Scunthorpe.

Similar to what the MSM do but because you believe them your ok with their lies.

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

Factcheck websites are more corrupt than the MSM.

24 minutes ago, top4718 said:

If you're so confident of this "evidence" of a crisis actor, show it to us (link please so we can check its provenance). If you don't it just looks like you're making it up or have seen something but know it's fabricated.

1 minute ago, altus said:

If you're so confident of this "evidence" of a crisis actor, show it to us (link please so we can check its provenance). If you don't it just looks like you're making it up or have seen something but know it's fabricated.

Have a read back through this thread he was named.

I'm not really bothered if you don't believe it, what I'd be more worried about is your believing a Tory Government and the MSM who the Government are paying.