Coronavirus - Part Two.

Ok lets have it, all the pro-vaccine mob, please answer the following, honest answers only:

1. How many people do you know first hand who become seriously ill from Covid (hospitalised cases only)
  2. How many people do you know first hand who have sadly died from Covid please also state any pre existing conditions, age etc

To answer myself I know one from the first category, a 48 yr old who is overweight and had a drop in blood count, I know zero from the second category and I know one who is seriously ill after a blood clot from the Astra Zeneca jab.

Over to you.

32 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Ok lets have it, all the pro-vaccine mob, please answer the following, honest answers only:

1. How many people do you know first hand who become seriously ill from Covid (hospitalised cases only)
  2. How many people do you know first hand who have sadly died from Covid please also state any pre existing conditions, age etc

To answer myself I know one from the first category, a 48 yr old who is overweight and had a drop in blood count, I know zero from the second category and I know one who is seriously ill after a blood clot from the Astra Zeneca jab.

Over to you.

Or we could systematically collect data using national statistical offices around the World and avoid the self-selection bias, low sample size and anecdotal nature of appealing to a bunch of anonymous posters. And it's already been done and will be updated on a daily basis here:

https://ourworldindata.org/

Edited by Carbuncle

22 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Or we could systematically collect data using national statistical offices around the World and avoid the self-selection bias, low sample size and anecdotal nature of appealing to a bunch of anonymous posters. And it's already been done and will be updated on a daily basis here:

https://ourworldindata.org/

Why because despite all your bluster you don't actually know anyone 🤣

This thread has shown that stats can be manipulated to suit any narrative so instead lets have some first hand experience of this virus, be interesting reading if nothing else.

Edited by top4718

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

I know zero from the second category and I know one who is seriously ill after a blood clot from the Astra Zeneca jab.

wow youre amazing, isnt blood clots something like 500 people in 160 million worldwide or something?

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

wow youre amazing, isnt blood clots something like 500 people in 160 million worldwide or something?

Thats what the manipulated statistics say, I'll pass your comment onto the person, I'm sure it will make them feel much better, they are still very seriously ill, I was talking to a friend of there's last night who's very concerned as is her husband.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

Or we could stay above ground and eschew going down rabbit holes.

Why it can't hurt anything, whats to lose.

Just now, melthebell said:

You can quote as many stats as you like, it won't cure this person who's now been ill for over two months and only getting marginally better, you people are insane. If I was going to lie to suit my argument I wouldn't have said I know someone who's been hospitalised with covid, I do and they have now fully recovered and back at work.

Not everything that doesn't suit your narrative is a lie. 🤣

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

You can quote as many stats as you like, it won't cure this person who's now been ill for over two months and only getting marginally better, you people are insane. If I was going to lie to suit my argument I wouldn't have said I know someone who's been hospitalised with covid, I do and they have now fully recovered and back at work.

Not everything that doesn't suit your narrative is a lie. 🤣

I dont have a narrative, im picking through other peoples narratives and lies