Coronavirus - Part Two.

6 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Sounds more like an anti-vaxx facebook group to me,

People I know I contact directly - not via a "mutual friend" on Facebook.

I don't them well enough to be a friend on FB, they are a relatives neighbour, the mutual friend is a friend of mine on FB hence why I enquired that way, quite simple really. Keep trying to pick holes in everything though, its quite funny.

Just now, top4718 said:

I don't them well enough to be a friend on FB, they are a relatives neighbour, the mutual friend is a friend of mine on FB hence why I enquired that way, quite simple really. Keep trying to pick holes in everything though, its quite funny.

Classic Toppanory.

9 hours ago, top4718 said:

Approx 15m people are unvaccinated, there are currently just over 900 people in ICU wards, some of that 900 will be vaccinated, some will be in for non covid related illnesses, if you said a ballpark of 600 people out of 15m, I'm more than ok with those odds.

Yet you don't like the odds of 200 out of 34m for blood clots after vaccination

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

Once again, Mr Top found wanting by those horrible little things called FACTS! 

When most of the “facts” regarding negative reactions to the vaccine are suppressed I absolutely don’t and neither should you.

An update on the Richard Fairbrass story that one vile person gleefully posted on here - RF had a bad fall at home (he’s 67) he was hospitalised and contracted Covid whilst in hospital for observation, he spent 4 days there and is now at home. Sorry if this spoils your day 😂

2 hours ago, melthebell said:

Yet you don't like the odds of 200 out of 34m for blood clots after vaccination

I’ve got better odds with the blood clots by not having the vaccine - zero 😂

Edited by top4718

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I’ve got better odds with the blood clots by not having the vaccine - zero 

If you want blood clots, catch Covid.

19 minutes ago, top4718 said:

An update on the Richard Fairbrass story that one vile person gleefully posted on here - RF had a bad fall at home (he’s 67) he was hospitalised and contracted Covid whilst in hospital for observation, he spent 4 days there and is now at home. 😂

I wonder whether Richard took the time to ascertain what was in the oxygen treatment that was put into his body.

14 minutes ago, sibon said:

I wonder whether Richard took the time to ascertain what was in the oxygen treatment that was put into his body.

There could have been vaporised vaccine in it.

I wonder how some other unvaccinated 67 year olds who aren't in as good health faired after listening to Mr Fairbrass?

Just now, tinfoilhat said:

There could have been vaporised vaccine in it.

I wonder how some other unvaccinated 67 year olds who aren't in as good health faired after listening to Mr Fairbrass?

I guess there aren’t so many unvaccinated 67  year olds. Anyone living that long must surely have picked up some wisdom.

Someone tell Tops (and Richard) how toxic Oxygen can be. The potential side effects of oxygen therapy are quite frightening.