Coronavirus - Part Two.

Just now, Carbuncle said:

We cannot know what Brenda's funny looks may or may not do because there is no clinical trial data.

Game over. You have just answered your own question as to why some people are reluctant to have the jab.

I know 6 people who have had covid.

5 of them felt crap for a few days then were fine. 1 died (86 years old)  And you wonder why people are reluctant to have a vaccine that is still in trial?

Well done to anyone who exercises their rights. 

1 minute ago, Dardandec said:

Game over. You have just answered your own question as to why some people are reluctant to have the jab.

I know 6 people who have had covid.

5 of them felt crap for a few days then were fine. 1 died (86 years old)  And you wonder why people are reluctant to have a vaccine that is still in trial?

Well done to anyone who exercises their rights. 

Am quite happy to have my flu jab rather than being bed ridden and hardly able to crawl to the toilet plus hallucinating for a few days.

The "ingredients" of the flu jab change from year to year as they are pretty much guessing which variant / strain will appear in the next flu round.

55 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Am quite happy to have my flu jab rather than being bed ridden and hardly able to crawl to the toilet plus hallucinating for a few days.

The "ingredients" of the flu jab change from year to year as they are pretty much guessing which variant / strain will appear in the next flu round.

I received a text message from my surgery, last Friday evening to book a flu jab,  I'm now booked in for 25 Sept.  I'm also guessing that I might be offered a booster Covid jab at the same time? 

Due to having asthma, I've been offered a free flu jab for the past 20 years, all with its various 'ingredients' to fight that particular year's variant.  I was also given a bird flu jab about 2009 at the same time. 

Never had the merest symptom of flu in that time or suffered any ill affects from having the flu jab.  Just like not suffering from anything, even a sore arm, (swing / pump your arm, (not rub the site where you're given any jab), for a few minutes, that'll stop.a sore arm - told that years ago by a nurse), after having the Covid jabs. 

Edited by Baron99

7 hours ago, Dardandec said:

Any more thoughts on this?- 

"but how do you know it isn't triggering some other response that they don't know about yet?"

Yes. Two.

1. It is highly unlikely. Vanishingly so.

2. I know absolutely beyond doubt that Covid causes long term effects.

3. Join  the human race and get a jab.

Edited by sibon

19 minutes ago, lindylou53 said:

So if you don't want to get jabbed you are 'exercising your rights' but what about my 'rights' to expect not to get infected by one of these individuals?

I’m afraid that we don’t have that right. 

Nor do we have the right to make those people responsible for the additional economic damage caused by their “free thinking”.

We are all going to have to hang on until all those who have discovered the truth on DuckDuckGo get infected themselves.  It won’t be that long.