Coronavirus - Part Two.

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The fact checking sites are as corrupt as Boris Jonnson's Goverment.

Just so we can establish the level of debate on here:

A badly written newspaper article with zero background on pre-existing conditions or the circumstances where some alleged non believer who catches the virus tells the press from their hospital bed that they wish they had had the vaccine 😄 - these are cast iron, undisputed  evidence in favour of the vaccine/covid.

Anything written by any eminent virologist, scientist, biologist who doesn't agree is a crank or can easily be debunked by the pharma controlled "fact" checking sites.

Thats about where we're at.

That's two posts where you've made a big thing about this supposed eminent French virologist and in both you've neglected to name them. Who is this virologist then?

Refusal to post any source to back up claim = knows it's made up nonsense.

18 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The fact checking sites are as corrupt as Boris Jonnson's Goverment.

Just so we can establish the level of debate on here:

A badly written newspaper article with zero background on pre-existing conditions or the circumstances where some alleged non believer who catches the virus tells the press from their hospital bed that they wish they had had the vaccine 😄 - these are cast iron, undisputed  evidence in favour of the vaccine/covid.

Anything written by any eminent virologist, scientist, biologist who doesn't agree is a crank or can easily be debunked by the pharma controlled "fact" checking sites.

Thats about where we're at.

Incidentally the sad death of Roy Butler is absolutely an appropriate vehicle when the exact reason for his death is the same pro-vax propaganda being peddled by certain individuals on here, his story should be front page national news.

Inci

Your ignore button is broken. 

Maybe you should get a man in to fix it.

As for you, suggesting that we listen to eminent virologists, that’s beyond irony. 

You are correct, of course. So maybe you should take your own advice.

The thing I like best about this is that you “have me on ignore”, so you can’t reply. Inverted commas deliberate.

9 minutes ago, altus said:

That's two posts where you've made a big thing about this supposed eminent French virologist and in both you've neglected to name them. Who is this virologist then?

Tops has variously claimed that:

700 000 deaths is ok.

Vaccines change your DNA

Long Covid is just people trying to get a few extra weeks off work. 

Covid is just the sniffles.

Vaccines are dangerous.

The list goes on. I’m bored. He’s bonkers. 

Edited by sibon

6 minutes ago, sibon said:

Vaccines change your DNA

Errrrm, this one is actually 'true', at least if you interpret the statement in a certain way.

You see tailored antibodies and T cell receptors are encoded by DNA. If we don't have B cells and T cells with the right DNA then we do not make the right antibodies and T cell receptors to latch onto bits of SARS-CoV-2. That's just the natural working of the immune system.

3 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Errrrm, this one is actually 'true', at least if you interpret the statement in a certain way.

You see tailored antibodies and T cell receptors are encoded by DNA. If we don't have B cells and T cells with the right DNA then we do not make the right antibodies and T cell receptors to latch onto bits of SARS-CoV-2. That's just the natural working of the immune system.

But they don’t alter my DNA. They alter the working of my immune system. It’s  subtly different .

But, I  see what you mean.

Edited by sibon

Just now, Carbuncle said:

Yes, the covid sceptics are twisting things as usual. It's not anything sinister.

It sounds sinister though. And makes a good sound bite.

18 minutes ago, altus said:

Hmmm... :huh:

If it's someone known to Mr Top...

... I bet it's Jacques Merde! :hihi:
(admittedly 'borrowed' from Mr Jeff Dunham)

18 minutes ago, sibon said:

It’s exactly my concern.

Until you and your silly mates either get your jab, or get Covid, I’m not going to be free.

If you were a proper freedom fighter, you’d either get jabbed or go around licking doorknobs  until you caught Covid.

Get on with it.

Not your concern whatsoever.

I will do what I want 100% within the law.

Oh and don't be rude, don't talk to people like that ever again you rude old man. 

9 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

Not your concern whatsoever.

I will do what I want 100% within the law.

Oh and don't be rude, don't talk to people like that ever again you rude old man. 

It is my concern.

And the concern of the 80% of normal people who have survived the perils of a safe vaccine. Those 80% of people have opened up society for quislings like you.

No need to thank us. 

10 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

If it's someone known to Mr Top...

... I bet it's Jacques Merde! :hihi:
(admittedly 'borrowed' from Mr Jeff Dunham)

Don’t you come on here posting (funny) (non) facts.😇

Edited by sibon