Coronavirus - Part Two.

Just now, makapaka said:

yeah - was a bit out order calling you a “quisling”.

But i kind of get where they’re coming from - I’d be worried about certain people reading what you post and believing it. Cos it’s nonsense.

I think you should keep it to yourself personally.  

Just to be clear. I didn’t call him a quisling.

He just took offence on behalf of somebody else.

Guest makapaka
1 minute ago, sibon said:

He just took offence on behalf of somebody else.

You did say “quislings like you”

36 minutes ago, sibon said:

Those 80% of people have opened up society for quislings like you.

Here look

13 minutes ago, makapaka said:

yeah - was a bit out order calling you a “quisling”.

But i kind of get where they’re coming from - 

That's where we differ then. 

10 minutes ago, sibon said:

Stop lying again please. 

Edited by The_DADDY
Removing sarcastic comment

Guest makapaka
7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

That's where we differ then

Yes. But I do think yours is a more dangerous view.

for vulnerable people particularly.

52 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I think your view is the more dangerous one 

For everyone... 

I do love it how you choose to ignore my posts about the anti-vaxers, the unvaccinated.   Will love it when those Covid passports come in, post September. 

I'll do your shopping for you for a price as you'll not be allowed in anywhere without the relevant documentation. 

13 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

I do love it how you choose to ignore my posts about the anti-vaxers, the unvaccinated.   Will love it when those Covid passports come in, post September

I'll do your shopping for you for a price as you'll not be allowed in anywhere without the relevant documentation

https://www.doubletwo.co.uk/mushroom-classic-cotton-blend-long-sleeve-shirt/?gclid=CjwKCAjw64eJBhAGEiwABr9o2HV5noZX7EMhOkgR4VbLcI2944DnAaJt4TjgYMr3TiEX9GydWF395BoC5ugQAvD_BwE

Bargain. Grab em while you can 🙄

Edited by The_DADDY

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yours for the cost of the shirt, plus £100 for my time.  That's the cost per item for all anti-vaxers, the unvaccinated & those adults who need to get a grip & not be frightened by a tiny, little needle full of goodness. 

2 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Yours for the cost of the shirt, plus £100 for my time.  That's the cost per item for all anti-vaxers, the unvaccinated & those adults who need to get a grip & not be frightened by a tiny, little needle full of goodness. 

I'll pass thanks. 

9 hours ago, Baron99 said:

I'm not speaking for anyone else who is, like me, double jabbed & had not a single reaction to either, not even a sore arm, (maybe the conspiracy theorists will try & have a go convince me that I was give saline?) & looking forward to a booster jab this Autumn but I think it's got a bit ridiculous on here. 

Let's get one thing certain.  Personally, if you're arguing the toss about not being vaccinated either by refusing on the grounds of being an out & out anti-vaxer or just frightened that it might cause you to grow a second head, based on the fact that you've trawled the Internet & found info from someone posting from small town, back of beyond with an ingrained hatred of big government & big business, then that's a personal decision. I & many on here, no longer care if you're not vaccinated.  That's the plain, stark truth. 

However, with close to 88% of the adult population already having 2 jabs & close to 80% having one jab & the take up rate amongst the under 30's increasing, the chances of catching Covid from a vaccinated person has some what diminished.  It's also means it's diminished for those individuals who are EXEMPT on medical grounds from taking a vaccine, (not talking of those who have bought a fake lanyard  / pass off the internet), to freely mix with the double jabbed, to feel that thay could possibly again mix with the responsible members of society. 

I look forward to the end of this Sept, when the young cohort, have been double jabbed, possibly on the fact they need to, to gain admission to nightclubs, which will then allow the Govt to bring in compulsory Covid passports, which by that time will restrict the unvaccinated 7 or 8 percent of society from engaging with the rest of us & enjoying a pre-pandemic life. 

I seem to remember someone posting on here a month or so ago, when the possibility of Covid passports were mooted in the UK & they moaned that they wouldn't be able to access shops to feed their family.  I'm sure provision would be made to get food to you.  You can stay in waiting for a delivery while the rest of us go out & about enjoying ourselves & carrying on as normal.  Just remember, the anti-vaxers, unvaccinated, (unless on medical grounds), you're the captains of your own destiny on this one. 

Anti-vaxers, unvaccinated & the internet led anti-vax sheep, take it on the chin.  I don't care, as long as I don't have to share the same oxygen in a confined space with you. 

I'm actually quite shocked that someone is advocating vaccine passports, unbelievable, your basically letting the most corrupt people on earth freely control you dependent on your health, it won't stop at Covid. You really need to have a think about what your agreeing to.

For the record it was reported that 600+ people attended Tramlines carrying the virus, this was a vaccine/proof of negative test event, its a total nonsense.

This is probably one of the most scary posts I've ever read and shows how the Government/media have totally influenced some.

Edited by top4718