Coronavirus - Part Two.

7 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Martin Niemöller is announcing to the world that his extreme views were wrong. 

He is confessing that his inactions caused harm.

He is acknowledging that ignorance itself caused harm.

He recognises that through his inaction a small group of vociferous liars can come to power and cause immense harm.

By doing nothing immense harm is caused. 

The parallel is of course is that by advocating a do nothing  approach the Covid Conspiracy Theorists are causing immense harm.

😂

38 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Your contribution is one yellow face.

That  is in line with the do nothing approach.

Your contribution is calling every single person with an opposing view a conspiracy theorist, you must mention it in every single post you make.

My “conspiracy theory” about the waning efficacy of the vaccines looks like it was correct, are you booked in for your third shot? 😂

25 minutes ago, top4718 said:

My “conspiracy theory” about the waning efficacy of the vaccines looks like it was correct, are you booked in for your third shot? 😂

It's the way you tell 'em. Everybody knows about waning immunity - it's a known thing - though how quickly it happens is still a matter of uncertainty. Somehow you posting about it has the effect of making it look like a conspiracy theory.

22 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

It's the way you tell 'em. Everybody knows about waning immunity - it's a known thing - though how quickly it happens is still a matter of uncertainty. Somehow you posting about it has the effect of making it look like a conspiracy theory.

I posted evidence from Israel who are quite advanced in vaccine matters, the cult on here denied it, now they’ve gone a little quiet.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I posted evidence from Israel who are quite advanced in vaccine matters,

You're not the only one to post on the subject of Israel and waning immunity, I have done so too. As have sibon and I think butlers.

Is it possible there was something else in your post that drew people's ire?

43 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

You're not the only one to post on the subject of Israel and waning immunity, I have done so too. As have sibon and I think butlers.

No, it was because it didn’t fit the narrative, they decide it’s either false information or lies.

The woman I know who had an adverse reaction to the vaccine is still in hospital with half her skull removed, her family are beside themselves, this is made up though according to certain individuals, despicable people, I don’t make up stories about death and serious illness.  😡

1 hour ago, Carbuncle said:

I’d like to know why he is so desperate for the vaccines to fail.

It isn’t a very humane stance to take.

Edited by sibon

1 hour ago, sibon said:

I’d like to know why he is so desperate for the vaccines to fail.

It isn’t a very humane stance to take.

Well in fairness, we seem quite desperate for covid to be a serious illness so by the same token ...

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

No, it was because it didn’t fit the narrative, they decide it’s either false information or lies.

Are you sure you didn't say something along the lines of 'Israel, waning immunity, ha ha ha, arrogant know-it-alls, vaccine doesn't work'. That is more your style.

Edited by Carbuncle