Coronavirus - Part Two.

9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I know a woman in hospital with serious brain injuries after a vaccine caused blood clot, I don't need written evidence I just see the anguish on her families faces knowing life will never be the same again, another person that didn't need the vaccine.

Obviously a close friend.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473199-coronavirus-part-two/page/756/?tab=comments#comment-8444144

"I don't them well enough to be a friend on FB, they are a relatives neighbour, the mutual friend is a friend of mine on FB hence why I enquired that way, quite simple really."

No link about Roy Butler yet?

Edited by Longcol

Just now, Longcol said:

Obviously a close friend.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473199-coronavirus-part-two/page/756/?tab=comments#comment-8444144

"I don't them well enough to be a friend on FB, they are a relatives neighbour, the mutual friend is a friend of mine on FB hence why I enquired that way, quite simple really."

Does how well I know them make the illness any less severe.

Straight answer yes or no - do you believe this story to be untrue?

Just now, top4718 said:

Does how well I know them make the illness any less severe.

Straight answer yes or no - do you believe this story to be untrue?

From your evidence I wouldn't hang a cat for it.

It's all second or third hand.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Straight answer - yes or no?

Think of all the nasty health surprises in 20 000 lives. That is the set of plausible UK vaccine stories that would emerge for an entirely side-effect free vaccine. Think of all the (first) heart attacks, all the (first) strokes, all the newly noticed cancerous lumps in people who had never had a lump before, all the sudden deaths in fit individuals, and so on and so forth.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Based on the evidence provided - or more specifically not provided - then inclined towards no.

Send me your contact details by private message, I'll send evidence including videos all dated, once that's done I expect a public apology on this forum. You and a few others will have egg on your faces and deservedly so.

2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Think of all the nasty health surprises in 20 000 lives. That is the set of plausible UK vaccine stories that would emerge for an entirely side-effect free vaccine. Think of all the (first) heart attacks, all the (first) strokes, all the newly noticed cancerous lumps in people who had never had a lump before, all the sudden deaths in fit individuals, and so on and so forth.

Same applies to Covid when people enter hospital at deaths door and then test positive whilst in there, you can't have it both ways.

Just now, top4718 said:

Send me your contact details by private message, I'll send evidence including videos all dated, once that's done I expect a public apology on this forum. You and a few others will have egg on your faces and deservedly so.

Put them on here - no way am I giving away personal details to anybody on SF.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

One person has a health issue following a vaccination. How the heck does one determine it is vaccine related? One case, no other evidence, the only way to know it's the vaccine is an obvious causal link. Coincidence in time is far too little. I don't care if the patient, the family and the doctor all swear blind it's the vaccine, I want evidence.

Edited by Carbuncle

Just now, Longcol said:

Put them on here - no way am I giving away personal details to anybody on SF.

I'm not putting video footage and people names and details on a public forum, set up a Gmail account then cancel it as soon as you've received the message, takes seconds.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

One person has a health issue following a vaccination. How the heck does one determine it is vaccine related? One case, no other evidence, the only way to know it's the vaccine is an obvious causal link. Coincidence in time is far too little. I don't care if the patient, the family and the doctor all swear blind it's the vaccine, I want evidence.

Try telling her family that. Can you provide evidence that every Covid death was caused by covid?