Coronavirus - Part Two.

13 minutes ago, top4718 said:

They've just seen a perfectly healthy adult have half her skull removed and spend four months in hospital, she is close to coming out of hospital but it will be in a wheelchair, she has young teenage sons, this is directly attributable to the AZ vaccine.

I can understand their reaction. If there are lots of other cases like hers, more than is conceivable by chance then that would be more compelling. Of course, if it's a one-off it could still be a very rare side-effect but more likely it is a coincidence.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Its awful to see mate, they're a lovely family, left with a shell of a person, she looks so frail and about 10 years older than she did before this happened, these clowns who are denying its true need to hope it doesn't devastate their familes in the same way, I've got full proof that all this is true.

Post it somewhere neutral so we can be assured we dont get something full of malware.

Or you could try the Roy Butler links first................................................

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Its awful to see mate, they're a lovely family, left with a shell of a person, she looks so frail and about 10 years older than she did before this happened, these clowns who are denying its true need to hope it doesn't devastate their familes in the same way, I've got full proof that all this is true.

I completely believe you matey. 100%

Ive seen a lot of videos too where previously fit and healthy people, inuding school aged kids have become desperately ill and some even died. 

It's utterly disgusting that these deaths are swept under the carpet like they are. 

My daughter has been beside herself with worry about her friends. It's heartbreaking to see her so upset. 

Just now, Longcol said:

Post it somewhere neutral so we can be assured we dont get something full of malware.

Or you could try the Roy Butler links first................................................

The only links to the tragic Roy Butler story are the fake MSM stories that say he died of "a short illness" they should be shot.

Name the "neutral" place to post.

6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

No I asked you directly if you thought this story was true, you said no, I can quite easily prove you wrong. What do you have to lose if you think I'm lying, you can more or less end my use of this thread if I can't prove its true.

How can I prove it true - or false - on SF?

You could always deny it.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

I completely believe you matey. 100%

Ive seen a lot of videos too where previously fit and healthy people, inuding school aged kids have become desperately ill and some even died. 

It's utterly disgusting that these deaths are swept under the carpet like they are. 

My daughter has been beside herself with worry about her friends. It's heartbreaking to see her so upset. 

Its 100% true mate, I don't make up stories about serious illness, my son's also worried, he doesn't want the vaccing but he's feeling forced, after seeing whats happened to his grandparents next door neighbour he's even less inclined to have it especially when Covid would do him no harm whatsoever.

36 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Think of all the nasty health surprises in 20 000 lives. That is the set of plausible UK vaccine stories that would emerge for an entirely side-effect free vaccine. Think of all the (first) heart attacks, all the (first) strokes, all the newly noticed cancerous lumps in people who had never had a lump before, all the sudden deaths in fit individuals, and so on and so forth.

Surely the illnesses you quote happen all the time. What might be significant is a spike in the statistics. Has there been a particularly large number over and above the normal? 

Just now, Longcol said:

So where did you get the story from?

His family posted it on Twitter as it was the only platform they could get the story across, one Irish journalist or presenter also did a piece on it, neither has appeared in the MSM. You can carry on kidding yourself that these things are not happening, just pray it doesn't happen to your family.

Bed time now so I'll wait for your neutral link.