Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

If you think I'd really post a made up story about a serious illness just to win a forum debate you are seriously misguided.

Not very convincing is it?

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473199-coronavirus-part-two/page/756/?tab=comments#comment-8444144

"I don't them well enough to be a friend on FB, they are a relatives neighbour, the mutual friend is a friend of mine on FB hence why I enquired that way, quite simple really."

Just now, top4718 said:

Its 100% true mate, I don't make up stories about serious illness, my son's also worried, he doesn't want the vaccing but he's feeling forced, after seeing whats happened to his grandparents next door neighbour he's even less inclined to have it especially when Covid would do him no harm whatsoever.

He seems like a smart boy. I bet you are very proud 👍

I don't think for a second you'd lie about this, you don't seem the type but that won't stop some people on here calling you all the liars under the sun. They really are beyond the pale. 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

I don't think for a second you'd lie about this, you don't seem the type but that won't stop some people on here calling you all the liars under the sun. They really are beyond the pale. 

Who are people calling him a liar?

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Not very convincing is it?

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473199-coronavirus-part-two/page/756/?tab=comments#comment-8444144

"I don't them well enough to be a friend on FB, they are a relatives neighbour, the mutual friend is a friend of mine on FB hence why I enquired that way, quite simple really."

I can send you stuff that's very convincing but like others on here you avoid anything that proves you wrong.

Just now, Longcol said:

Who are people calling him a liar?

People on this very thread. I won't name names partly because I don't want to stir things up again but a read through this thread will show where the accusations of lying come from. 

Just now, top4718 said:

I can send you stuff that's very convincing but like others on here you avoid anything that proves you wrong.

Your evidence, as I understand it ie a one-off,  is better understood as a coincidence. Show a pattern and you might have something.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Post it somewhere "neutral" - no way am I going to give away personal details so  that I could be infected by malware.

Edited by Longcol

I have tried (with great difficulty- that's the problem) to weigh up the evidence on both sides of this debate. The Pros and cons etc. I remain neutral/undecided. However I am convinced that people's bodies are their own a affair and nobody should be made to have the jabs, either through force, coercion, threats, or anything else. I have chosen to have the jabs, my choice, I also know people who will not have the jabs for a variety of reasons, that is their choice which I respect. 

I also know the statistics do not show the whole picture, are flawed and easily skewed so I do not rely on them, (not one person died with flu last year? Really? Could the flu cases now be put down as covid?) As for anecdotal information, well I've seen fully qualified doctors and consultants (yes I checked out their credentials and qualifications) who have put a case for immunisation, herd immunity, and that the jabs are actually storing up future problems as it makes the covid virus more resistant and stronger. 

What I don't like is that the government has attempted to suppress anti-vac information which lends itself to some pretty outrageous (IMO) conspiracy theories and allowed them to flourish.

Give people  all  the information and allow them to make up their own minds.

Edited by Anna B

15 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I have tried (with great difficulty- that's the problem) to weigh up the evidence on both sides of this debate. The Pros and cons etc. I remain neutral/undecided. However I am convinced that people's bodies are their own a affair and nobody should be made to have the jabs, either through force, coercion, threats, or anything else. I have chosen to have the jabs, my choice, I also know people who will not have the jabs for a variety of reasons, that is their choice which I respect. 

I also know the statistics do not show the whole picture, are flawed and easily skewed so I do not rely on them, (not one person died with flu last year? Really? Could the flu cases now be put down as covid?) As for anecdotal information, well I've seen fully qualified doctors and consultants (yes I checked out their credentials and qualifications) who have put a case for immunisation, herd immunity, and that the jabs are actually storing up future problems as it makes the covid virus more resistant and stronger. 

What I don't like is that the government has attempted to suppress anti-vac information which lends itself to some pretty outrageous (IMO) conspiracy theories and allowed them to flourish.

Give people  all  the information and allow them to make up their own minds.

As usual a great post Anna, fully agree with you..

It's so nice to read a sensible post instead of all the dross which appears daily on this thread.