Coronavirus - Part Two.

21 hours ago, top4718 said:

Covid has serious issues for a certain section of society, the vast majority recover with no issues, how would you feel if a member of your family died due to a jab they don't need?

Upset, obviously.  But I wouldn't be advocating them having a jab they didn't need.  They (and I) are able to weigh up the risks/benefits and make a decision.

Balance that against how I would feel if they died or were left seriously ill from a virus they could have been vaccinated against.

As I said, all treatments have potential side effects.  For example, the contraceptive pill and even pregnancy carry more risks of causing a blood clot than the Covid vaccination.  Yet these are quite commonplace...

1 hour ago, Becky B said:

Upset, obviously.  But I wouldn't be advocating them having a jab they didn't need.  They (and I) are able to weigh up the risks/benefits and make a decision.

Balance that against how I would feel if they died or were left seriously ill from a virus they could have been vaccinated against.

As I said, all treatments have potential side effects.  For example, the contraceptive pill and even pregnancy carry more risks of causing a blood clot than the Covid vaccination.  Yet these are quite commonplace...

The benefits of the pill and pregnancy far outweigh any risks, a jab you don't need doesn't.

5 minutes ago, BigPP said:

Will this help you  The_DADDY?

FDA grants full approval to Pfizer's Covid vaccine

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n

5 minutes ago, BigPP said:

Will this help you  The_DADDY?

FDA grants full approval to Pfizer's Covid vaccine

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/fda-grants-full-approval-pfizer-s-covid-vaccine-n1277390

ews/fda-grants-full-approval-pfizer-s-covid-vaccine-n1277390

Thank you for the link but they've Still not completed trials. Passing this "final regulatory hurdle" is not the same as completing drug trials. 

That happens in 2023. 

Edited by The_DADDY

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

More nonsense propaganda to cover up the fact that the vaccine is causing serious issues in some.

I had some women phone me today wanting to book my daughter in for a jab.  She was dead polite until I asked her what side the possible effects are. Then she got loud 🙄 To be fair to her she did engage in conversation with me when I asked more questions but went loud again when I asked when the trials end. 

Apparently she does not know. Marvelous eh.. 

Anyway I told her to remove my family and I from the call list but she said she couldn't and we are likely to get more calls. I can't wait...