Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Thank you for the link but they've Still not completed trials. Passing this "final regulatory hurdle" is not the same as completing drug trials. 

That happens in 2023. 

The completion of the trials will not provide you with information that will allow you to decide to be immunised. The trials will be over but it will not help you.

If you engage with my earlier question: "what data from the trials are you waiting for?" then you should be able to work out why. The data that will emerge simply can not help you (or anybody else) to decide to be immunised.

Bigger write up of adverse advents.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/27/blood-clot-risk-greater-after-covid-infection-than-after-vaccination?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

US deaths topped 650,000 today.

Projection is another 100,000 by Dec1.

That's the University of Washington ,I think.

There estimates in the first few months if the virus were accurate to within a few thousand.

8 hours ago, butlers said:

Bigger write up of adverse advents.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/27/blood-clot-risk-greater-after-covid-infection-than-after-vaccination?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

US deaths topped 650,000 today.

Projection is another 100,000 by Dec1.

That's the University of Washington ,I think.

There estimates in the first few months if the virus were accurate to within a few thousand.

Its quite obvious from this that the vaccine is causing blood clots, this is to get it into the heads of people that its Covid, pure evil. The COO of Reuters is on the board of Pfizer, its no wonder they wonder they are happy to print this garbage.

On 25/08/2021 at 22:49, top4718 said:

Covid has serious issues for a certain section of society, the vast majority recover with no issues, how would you feel if a member of your family died due to a jab they don't need?

I'm not disagreeing with you but ask how would people feel if a member of your family died because all the money had been spent on covid and the NHS was no longer functioning properly as is the case now?

Another future covid lockdown with the consequential fallout is not tenable and no longer an option. People at risk can lock themselves down if they wish, but we have to go for herd immunity (which may have been compromised by the vaccine itself, and boosters may exacerbate the problem.) Sadly people will die and the final covid toll will rise. So be it.

We have to get back to normal, there is no alternative. The cost in terms of money, deteriorating mental and general health, social cohesion and disruption to our way of life is too high a price to pay. Any attempt to lockdown again suggests to me a different agenda which we as yet have no real knowledge of.

Edited by Anna B

34 minutes ago, Anna B said:

We have to get back to normal, there is no alternative. The cost in terms of money, deteriorating mental and general health, social cohesion and disruption to our way of life is too high a price to pay. Any attempt to lockdown again suggests to me a different agenda which we as yet have no real knowledge of.

No, the bit in bold is untrue. It is a false dichotomy. The situation is still evolving and we, as a society, have many options between normal and (strict) lockdown. It is not all or nothing as the widespread continued use of masks indicates.

19 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

No, the bit in bold is untrue. It is a false dichotomy. The situation is still evolving and we, as a society, have many options between normal and (strict) lockdown. It is not all or nothing as the widespread continued use of masks indicates.

Masks are ineffective, we cannot have further lockdowns, if they worked we would only need one.

39 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Sadly people will die and the final covid toll will rise. So be it.

Who will be on the selection committee that decides who lives and who dies? Will it be you?

The selection of who survives will come down to wealth and the ability to buy resources.

I for one will not play your game and I will buy in the Doctors, nurses, carers and facilities I and my family needs. 

It will become a bidding war with the NHS collapsing due to lack of staff and resources. 

Millions of people will withdraw their labour or retire early leaving a massive skills shortage leading to even more harm to the economy.

"Herd immunity" is far more complex and not the final solution you make out.