Coronavirus - Part Two.

20 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I'll repeat, its wrong for the brainwashed.

No need to mention it, its absolutely fine, a few extra cases of flu but life pretty much back to normal, how it should be when people don't hide behind their sofas for a minor illness.

I'll suppose you'll now post a badly written piece of propaganda to prove your post that anyone with half brain that could see through in about ten seconds, fire away.

Tell us about the aerosols.

30 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Wrong in two different ways. Is this a record? Sadly, no.

The relevant aerosol for 'aerosol viruses' consists of water droplets. This is error #1.

SARS-CoV-2 is or at least was predominantly spread in larger water droplets, ie not by aerosol. This is error #2.

Earlier today you had a short post with three errors in one sentence so this is not a personal best.

Yay, 6 debunks in one day. Go Carbuncle.

Gold medal . 

Well done

He’s gone a bit quiet about the aerosols hasn’t he? Hope he’s not got  a fissure.

Edited by sibon

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

That goodness I wasn't taking a break when I read your comment. I would have aerosolised my KitKat.

I’ve been on a hilltop in Wales for a few days. No internet.

Did I miss this thread reaching any important conclusions?

4 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

That goodness I wasn't taking a break when I read your comment. I would have aerosolised my KitKat.

The humour by ass continues, must be a symptom of that dodgy vaccine.

As I've offered someone else on here that vanished come to one of my sites when were doing chemical cleaning with one of your blue masks on, I'll give you 3 minutes, its amazing how fear can dim the obvious for even alleged intelligent people.

Oh I forgot, ever so deadly Covid is different to any other airborne virus but can't evade a useless mask, unreal what some will believe,

4 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Covid bad. Vaccines good. It wasn't unanimous though.

Phew.

I was hoping that common sense and experiential medicine would prevail.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The humour by ass continues, must be a symptom of that dodgy vaccine.

As I've offered someone else on here that vanished come to one of my sites when were doing chemical cleaning with one of your blue masks on, I'll give you 3 minutes, its amazing how fear can dim the obvious for even alleged intelligent people.

Oh I forgot, ever so deadly Covid is different to any other airborne virus but can't evade a useless mask, unreal what some will believe,

I’m sure there was a point to this, but it’s evading me.

Anyway, I’ve not seen people on building sites, wearing blue masks and dropping dead. So it hasn’t happened.

Edited by sibon

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

How is this remotely relevant?

Oh, ... and tell us about the aerosols.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

How is this remotely relevant?

Oh, ... and tell us about the aerosols.

He knows about the aerosols, for sures

(I’m here all week) 😀

Edited by sibon