Coronavirus - Part Two.

23 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

🤣

Typical BBC lies and propaganda. 

Seriously, does anyone even take them seriously these days? 

Funny story. I went to an event recently. A couple of days after returning I started feeling quite ill. 

I had a temperature, aches, pains, runny nose, sneezes, coughing, the whole nine yards. Almost a week later I'm starting to feel a bit better. Of course I was bombarded with messages from the event saying there had been a Convid outbreak and I must test myself, my kids, my hamster blah blah blah. 

All that fuss for a bad dose of the flu 🙄

What if I found the Facebook page it was taken from?

19 minutes ago, Longcol said:

When was this "bad dose of flu" BTW;

Don't think you've missed a day posting on SF since April - last two times I've had flu (only  times in my adult life) - as oppossed to a heavy cold - I've been as weak as a kitten for a couple of days. All on to crawl to the toilet never mind post on SF.

My bold. 

So?  Am I not allowed to post here if I'm ill? 

Is that one of the terms and conditions of being a member? 

44 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Funny story. I went to an event recently. A couple of days after returning I started feeling quite ill. 

I had a temperature, aches, pains, runny nose, sneezes, coughing, the whole nine yards. Almost a week later I'm starting to feel a bit better. Of course I was bombarded with messages from the event saying there had been a Convid outbreak and I must test myself, my kids, my hamster blah blah blah. 

All that fuss for a bad dose of the flu 🙄

Just in case it hasn't occurred to you: you might have been the source of the covid outbreak at the event.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

My bold. 

So?  Am I not allowed to post here if I'm ill? 

Is that one of the terms and conditions of being a member? 

Course you can post on here if ill - doubt if you'd be able to do with "a bad dose of the flu" - you'd have all on to get out of bed.

Now getting back to the bbc "lies and propaganda";

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Course you can post on here if ill - doubt if you'd be able to do with "a bad dose of the flu" - you'd have all on to get out of bed.

You mean I can't post on here unless I'm out of bed? 

OMG is that another of the terms and conditions I've missed? 

🙄

5 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Just in case it hasn't occurred to you: you might have been the source of the covid outbreak at the event.

I'm fine with that 👌

You mean I can't post on here unless I'm out of bed? 

OMG is that another of the terms and conditions I've missed? 

🙄

Note you're avoiding  the "bbc lies and propaganda".................again...............................

Just now, Longcol said:

Note you're avoiding  the "bbc lies and propaganda".................again...............................

I always do my best to avoid bbc lies and propaganda. 

BBC, sky, itv etc.. 

They are all part of the same problem. 

I always do my best to avoid bbc lies and propaganda. 

BBC, sky, itv etc.. 

They are all part of the same problem. 

Yet again...............................................................

Not just the telly - papers that always slag the beeb off.......................

The Sun

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15998051/covid-sceptic-dad-bad-lads-army-covid-dead/

The Mail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9937949/Anti-vaxxer-musician-dies-Covid-hospital-aged-40.html

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Yet again...............................................................

Not just the telly - papers that always slag the beeb off.......................

And? 

Are they not mainstream media? 

Yes they are and they follow the same convid narative.