Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, sibon said:

It’s impossible to argue with this level of idiocy. 

No links. No evidence. No sources.

Add to that, a total refusal to believe in reliable sources that contradict the Covid denier narrative.

There’s no arguing with these oddballs. Thankfully, the argument is won. Most adults are vaccinated.  The serious disease is now mostly in the unvaccinated. Unfortunately that means that we are having to vax kids, because some adults aren’t adult enough to get vaccinated. That bit is shameful.

Spoken like a true sheep. 

We'll done you 👏👏👏

Just now, Longcol said:

Still no links to info sources ........................oh well.

You're as handy as a crack in a glass eye.

He’ll be telling you about his sponsored walk around Rotherham General soon.

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Can I assume you didn't use the link I provided to search for yourself? 

That isn't a link to your sources of info anymore than a link to google is.

Why are you so reticent - don't think your sources will stand up to scrutiny?

Lol - Trump avatar lasted how long 😎

Edited by Longcol

15 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Here you go. Start here.. 

https://www.torproject.org/

Have fun 

🤣

If you'd bothered to look at the About->History and About->Sponsors pages on that web site you might be a bit more suspicious of it. Hint: It started as a US military project and various US government agencies still sponsor it. You probably also want to have a look at the Tor Wikipedia page for reasons why it's not as effective as you think. There are also persistent rumours that the CIA operate a significant number of the exit nodes to help them identify who's sending the traffic.

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

That isn't a link to your sources of info anymore than a link to google is.

Why are you so reticent - don't think your sources will stand up to scrutiny?

As I've already said, been there done that and Im in no rush to repeat the process. 

If you were even the slightest bit interested in finding alternative views/information and such you'd do it yourself. 

You haven't so it's clear that you only want views that reflect your own. 

👍

3 minutes ago, altus said:

If you'd bothered to look at the About->History and About->Sponsors pages on that web site you might be a bit more suspicious of it. Hint: It started as a US military project and various US government agencies still sponsor it. You probably also want to have a look at the Tor Wikipedia page for reasons why it's not as effective as you think. There are also persistent rumours that the CIA operate a significant number of the exit nodes to help them identify who's sending the traffic.

Hmmmm. 

Now that's interesting. I'd heard mutterings some time ago but I disregarded them and didn't really follow them up. 

I'll have a read tomorrow 👍

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

As I've already said, been there done that and Im in no rush to repeat the process. 

If you were even the slightest bit interested in finding alternative views/information and such you'd do it yourself. 

I'm interested in the source of your views, not interested in all the other crap eg 5G I'm likely to get from "alternative views".

I can't recall a single link info you've provided beyond playing games with the link to the TOR browser.

Come on - what are you so shy about - not like you...........................

Edited by Longcol

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You haven't so it's clear that you only want views that reflect your own. 

👍

They aren’t alternative views though.

They are generally unsubstantiated nonsense used to drive traffic to sites run by a selection of unsavoury characters.

A veritable sewer of people profiting from you and people like you.

Well done. (I can’t be bothered with the clap hands stuff, you’ll have to imagine it)

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Hmmmm. 

Now that's interesting. I'd heard mutterings some time ago but I disregarded them and didn't really follow them up. 

I'll have a read tomorrow 👍

It's also worth noting that if you use Tor you obviously are trying to hide something and mark yourself out as a potential person of interest to the authorities.