Coronavirus - Part Two.

Just now, Carbuncle said:

Do you think you could be more specific? Perhaps post a link.

Can't be bothered as the brainwashed wont believe it anyway but if you think they've stopped with the begging bowl for contributions from readers for nothing think again, covids the best thing that's ever happened to these parasites, I'm just staggered that people actually believe, its the first time in my lifetime that this has happened.

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Then a link should be easy ..................................

Find it yourself then.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Can't be bothered as the brainwashed wont believe it anyway but if you think they've stopped with the begging bowl for contributions from readers for nothing think again, covids the best thing that's ever happened to these parasites, I'm just staggered that people actually believe, its the first time in my lifetime that this has happened.

Ok, I'll file it with all your (other) false claims.

Just now, Carbuncle said:

Ok, I'll file it with all your (other) false claims.

You will do, which was exactly my point earlier, nothing will convince you because it would be an admission that you've been as gullible as hell.

Whats your opinion on vax passes and are you having the second booster seeing as your no longer fully vaccinated?

Just now, top4718 said:

If it's on a government website that 1,000 people in the UK have died from the vaccine then I'll believe it -  c'mon tops show us your source - you'll win the interwebs!

8 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Then a link should be easy ..................................

Do your own research Sheeple.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

You will do, which was exactly my point earlier, nothing will convince you because it would be an admission that you've been as gullible as hell.

Whats your opinion on vax passes and are you having the second booster seeing as your no longer fully vaccinated?

These 1000 dead from the vaccine. Did they all get anal fissures first?

Edited by sibon

5 minutes ago, Longcol said:

If it's on a government website that 1,000 people in the UK have died from the vaccine then I'll believe it -  c'mon tops show us your source - you'll win the interwebs!

I'm really not bothered if you don't believe it, really not bothered, the truth will emerge eventually and you goons are going to be doing some proper side stepping, if you can't see through this nonsense your being spoonfed more fool you.

Whats your opinion on vax passes and are you having the second booster seeing as your no longer fully vaccinated?

Edited by top4718