Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

Careful, this is a family show.

Oh no, the feeble humour returns, time for bed.

Any chance of answering this:

Whats your opinion on vax passes and are you having the second booster seeing as your no longer fully vaccinated?

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I'm really not bothered if you don't believe, really not bothered, the truth will emerge eventually and you goons are going to be doing some proper side stepping, if you can't see through this nonsense your being spoonfed more fool you.

Source please  - ie a link that it's on the governments own website (like you said) that 1,000 people in the UK have died from the vaccine.

How hard is that - unless you made it up?

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I'm really not bothered if you don't believe, really not bothered, the truth will emerge eventually and you goons are going to be doing some proper side stepping, if you can't see through this nonsense your being spoonfed more fool you.

Whats your opinion on vax passes and are you having the second booster seeing as your no longer fully vaccinated?

You seem bothered. Really bothered.

And do stop trying to change the subject once it gets a bit tricky for you. You’re not fooling anyone.

Just now, Carbuncle said:

Have you checked the government website?

Avoiding the question by any chance.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Source please  - ie a link that it's on the governments own website (like you said) that 1,000 people in the UK have died from the vaccine.

How hard is that - unless you made it up?

Yeah I've made it up, you've found me out, damn.

Just now, top4718 said:

No. Asking them.

Any chance of an answer? One that contains a bit of truth.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:
2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Have you checked the government website?

Just pointing out that you should have no expectation of having your question answered when you have failed to answer mine.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Yeah I've made it up, you've found me out, damn.

Finally, a confession.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

Just pointing out that you should have no expectation of having your question answered when you have failed to answer mine.

Hahahaha goodnight.

Just now, Longcol said:

Unless you can provide a link to your claim - then yes, you're telling porkies.

Ok thats fine, you lined up for your third jab, you all said that was lies haha.