Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

When he says things clearly he gets debunked.

Case in point: Sweden does not have a low vax rate: it's vaccination rate lies above the EU average and just a few doses per capita below the UK.

Correct;

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1196071/covid-19-vaccination-rate-in-europe-by-country/

I think France has overtaken the UK today as well.

18 minutes ago, Longcol said:

What "journalist" was this - not talking about the guy with a twitter account again I hope?

Why does having a Twitter account make a journo less credible, the thing he posted was full of evidence to back up what he was saying, you are so totally brainwashed by the MSN its unreal, time to get the blinkers off mate.

1 minute ago, butlers said:

Still untrue that the vaccinated carry a higher viral load.

I posted a link before

The vaccinated are much less likely to become infected.

When infected they are massively less ill

And are infectious for less time .

So why does highly vaccinated Israel currently have the highest rise in cases in the world leading to bans on travellers from  Sweden and Portugal, I'll await the nonsense reply.

Defended the indefensible is getting so predictable on this thread its laughable.

1 minute ago, butlers said:

What we can say in relatively low vaccinated ,low mandatory restrictions Florida there been 1900 deaths in the last week.

And there's 2300ish on ventilators.

Yeah so the MSM tell you, wonder what the reality is.

7 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Case in point: Sweden does not have a low vax rate: it's vaccination rate lies above the EU average and just a few doses per capita below the UK.

Have you had your 3rd jab yet?

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Why does having a Twitter account make a journo less credible, the thing he posted was full of evidence to back up what he was saying, you are so totally brainwashed by the MSN its unreal, time to get the blinkers off mate.

A journalist is paid for their work by a publication - either employed by them or as a freelance.

As far as I can see this guy only has a twitter account with a few thousand followers.

It's like us saying we're journalists because we post on SF. I don't think any of us have that pretence.

Edited by Longcol

Just now, Longcol said:

A journalist is paid for their work by a publication - either employed by them or as a freelance.

As far as I can see this guy only has a twitter account with a few thousand followers.

His credentials don't matter, he's posted good evidence to make his point, anyone can write a good article if they put the evidence in it and he has, keep believing Boris and The Sun though 🤣

HAD YOUR THIRD JAB YET?

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

More importantly: are we sure there is actually a journalist? tops has frequently been 'unreliable' in the past.

9 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

It occurs to me that tops could be quite good at the debunkedathon. It's niche but a gold medal is a gold medal.

That’s just asking for trouble. Having two comps with such similar names will only cause confusion. Could you honestly tell the difference between the debunkerathon and the debunkedathon, unless you were paying total attention?

1 minute ago, sibon said:

That’s just asking for trouble. Having two comps with such similar names will only cause confusion. Could you honestly tell the difference between the debunkerathon and the debunkedathon, unless you were paying total attention?

So long as we hang a placard round his neck, I am sure somebody will guide him to the correct event.