Coronavirus - Part Two.

8 hours ago, Carbuncle said:

More importantly: are we sure there is actually a journalist? tops has frequently been 'unreliable' in the past.

He was a journo. He’s not any more. Kicked out of the NYT. Banned from Twitter for dangerous lies. I’m not sure if Fox still use him, but then again… Fox.

Not much of a CV.

Edited by sibon

2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

More importantly: are we sure there is actually a journalist? tops has frequently been 'unreliable' in the past.

Like I said last night, I'm really not bothered what the blinkered believe or don't, there's enough stuff out there to prove you totally wrong but you'll never admit it as it makes you appear thick as mince for being so gullible, keep you heads in the sand and just watch it all come true over time.

Had your 3rd jab yet?

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

His credentials don't matter, he's posted good evidence to make his point, anyone can write a good article if they put the evidence in it and he has, keep believing Boris and The Sun though 🤣

HAD YOUR THIRD JAB YET?

So why did you call him an "investigative journalist"? Seems like you were impressed by his non-existent credentials 😎

Why are you shouting tops?

If you desperately need to know - no - haven't had my third jab.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

So long as we hang a placard round his neck, I am sure somebody will guide him to the correct event.

He’s busy debunking your debunking by being very shouty.

Maybe we need a new event for debunking the debunkers.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Like I said last night, I'm really not bothered what the blinkered believe or don't, there's enough stuff out there to prove you totally wrong but you'll never admit it as it makes you appear thick as mince for being so gullible, keep you heads in the sand and just watch it all come true over time.

Had your 3rd jab yet?

There probably is. If you have a low burden of proof.

For most of us, proof is a more precious commodity. 

Each to their own, I suppose.

Just now, Longcol said:

So why did you call him an "investigative journalist"? Seems like you were impressed by his non-existent credentials 😎

Why are you shouting tops?

If you desperately need to know - no - haven't had my third jab.

His Twitter bio lists him as an investigative journalist what do you want me to call him a bin man.

I don't know what credentials he has but he wrote a good piece with evidence, sorry it doesn't fit what you've been duped into believing 🤣

No longer fully vaccinated then, hope your staying at home for the foreseeable.