Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

His Twitter bio lists him as an investigative journalist what do you want me to call him a bin man.

I don't know what credentials he has but he wrote a good piece with evidence, sorry it doesn't fit what you've been duped into believing 🤣

No longer fully vaccinated then, hope your staying at home for the foreseeable.

You don’t know his credentials. You copy/pasted a Twitter thread as evidence. You’ve no idea if he’s right or wrong.

And you’d like to be taken seriously.

Its probably KitKat time while you check out your new messiah. (Clue: He’s as big a charlatan as your other messiahs)

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

His Twitter bio lists him as an investigative journalist what do you want me to call him a bin man.

I don't know what credentials he has but he wrote a good piece with evidence, sorry it doesn't fit what you've been duped into believing 🤣

No longer fully vaccinated then, hope your staying at home for the foreseeable.

He writes his own bio on twitter - or do you really believe everybody on twitter tells the truth.

Why on earth would I need to stay at home for the foreseeable without a booster? Infection rates round here are lower than the Shetland Islands. More likely to be run over by a tractor.

Edited by Longcol

3 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Is the man's name a secret? Any chance you could fill us in on his argument without the wild goose chase?

James Townsend. If you copy/paste post 9459, you’ll soon find him. 

That’s how Tops created post 9459. Too lazy to make his own interpretation, he copy/pasted some Twitter nutter.

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

He writes his own bio on twitter - or do you really believe everybody on twitter tells the truth.

Why on earth would I need to stay at home for the foreseeable without a booster? Infection rates round here are lower than the Shetland Islands. More likely to be run over by a tractor.

God this is hardwork, he's presented an article with hard visual evidence his profession, background, gender, sexual preferences don't really make one iota of difference to what he's presented you can't dispute it as the evidence is their.

It amazes me that you'll question this to the nth degree but believe every word the MSM tells you even when its badly written garbage that a 2 year old could see through, what has happened to the people of this once great country.

4 minutes ago, Longcol said:

I’m much more likely to get Covid than perish in a tragic tractor accident. But if I do get it, I’m not likely to get very ill.

Care to guess why? (Clue: It’s not because Covid is just the sniffles. It’s more to do with medical intervention)