Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

James Townsend. If you copy/paste post 9459, you’ll soon find him. 

That’s how Tops created post 9459. Too lazy to make his own interpretation, he copy/pasted some Twitter nutter.

Any idea whether he read what the Twitter nutter wrote? That has been a trend in the past.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

God this is hardwork, he's presented an article with hard visual evidence his profession, background, gender, sexual preferences don't really make one iota of difference to what he's presented you can't dispute it as the evidence is their.

It amazes me that you'll question this to the nth degree but believe every word the MSM tells you even when its badly written garbage that a 2 year old could see through, what has happened to the people of this once great country.

He’s a discredited hack.

You should perhaps question his credentials, even though he’s buttering you up with stuff you uncritically accept.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

Any idea whether he read what the Twitter nutter wrote? That has been a trend in the past.

I have an idea. Yes.

My idea is…. No.

Edited by sibon

4 minutes ago, sibon said:

James Townsend. If you copy/paste post 9459, you’ll soon find him. 

That’s how Tops created post 9459. Too lazy to make his own interpretation, he copy/pasted some Twitter nutter.

https://twitter.com/James_Townsend9/status/1432993508621799426

Self proclaimed "investigative journalist" - as vouched for by tops.

4 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Someone who posts an article with evidence is a Twitter nutter/hack but the you believe the paid MSM articles with zero evidence, you seriously need to evaluate your life.

Can't be doing with these levels of insanity, goodnight.

Don't forget your boosters or you're not fully vaccinated haha.

Edited by top4718

Just now, top4718 said:

Someone who posts an article with evidence is a Twitter nutter but the you believe the MSM articles with zero evidence, you seriously need to evaluate your life.

Don't forget to take your meds 😎

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

https://twitter.com/James_Townsend9/status/1432993508621799426

Self proclaimed "investigative journalist" - as vouched for by tops.

To be fair, 9000 followers is impressive. Who would think that so many people would be taken in by stuff like that?

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Someone who posts an article with evidence is a Twitter nutter/hack but the you believe the paid MSM articles with zero evidence, you seriously need to evaluate your life.

Your ignore button appears to be faulty again.

Do check the wardrobe/ under the bed for monsters.

9 minutes ago, sibon said:

To be fair, 9000 followers is impressive. Who would think that so many people would be taken in by stuff like that?

Our lass has over 1,000 followers for some living in France / Brexit stuff for ex-pats in our region- not owt like as big a market as anti-vaxxers.

Look at the numbers of Republicans / nutters in the US who are taken in by that sort of excrement

Edited by Longcol

Just now, Carbuncle said:

Who was that unmasked man? I'm not missing him already.

So tonight's question: is it ethical to vaccinate a group who legally can not give consent to protect a different group?

It’s a good question.

We do it already, specifically with the rubella element of MMR.

I think they are going to declare over 14s(?) as Gillick competent, which would make them legally able to consent.

I’m not sure what anyone gains by vaccinating youngsters though. Better to cajole/ bribe/ persuade the stubborn few adult refuseniks.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Look at the numbers of Republicans / nutters in the US who are taken in by that sort of excrement

Low vaccine uptake and high current case rates are concentrated in red states, many of which have low population densities. Or so the MSM tells me.