Coronavirus - Part Two.

13 minutes ago, Anna B said:

There is a case for saying the vaccine diminishes natural immunity, ...

If the vaccine stops people getting the disease it reduces 'natural immunity', ie immunity acquired through becoming infected. People not getting covid is good.

14 minutes ago, Anna B said:

There is a case for saying the vaccine ... causes new strains of covid to come back stronger. 

Any immunity in the population has the effect of "selecting for" variants which can get round that immunity. But do note that it does not matter whether the immunity was acquired from a vaccine or by recovering from infection, either way the virus is pressured into evolving.

2 hours ago, FoxLady said:

Are we sure that certain posters discussing this topic aren't just winding the majority up?
Being 'awkward' for effect, deliberately going against the flow?
We might find that they're double jabbed months ago, and are just stirring it for 'amusement'!

You could say the same about the Brexit thread  :) 

21 hours ago, top4718 said:

Unless its an industry standard mask that you've been trained to face fit its like wearing a colander in a rain shower. You also have to handle this dirty mask and most people re-use the things and don't adequately dispose of them, more trouble than they are worth. N. Ireland and Israel have mandatory mask policies in most settings and have the highest case rises in the world.

Can I ask you , why are you so frightened of getting the jab or wearing a mask ?

22 hours ago, Dardandec said:

So they do work then? Make your mind up.

It was said sarcastically as they haven't.

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Can I ask you , why are you so frightened of getting the jab or wearing a mask ?

Read the thread back a few (hundred) pages, this response has been attempted numerous times and failed, you'll see the answers there.

3 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Usually, it’s because the CTs don’t feel able to confront the reality of the situation. Some things are too big to cope with, so they look for alternative explanations.

By “alternative “, I mean “made up”. But also comforting.

27 minutes ago, Longcol said:

If you look back far enough, you’ll find the triumph that is the Dog/Coyote link that Tops posted to prove that the vaccine didn’t work.

Happy days.

My money is on the coyote by the way.

4 minutes ago, sibon said:

If you look back far enough, you’ll find the triumph that is the Dog/Coyote link that Tops posted to prove that the vaccine didn’t work.

Happy days.

My money is on the coyote by the way.

I'll raise you a roadrunner.........................