Coronavirus - Part Two.

11 hours ago, Carbuncle said:

@Thug Life, are you sure you are doing the right thing posting on this thread? While you have every right to post here, I would question whether doing so is in your own best interest. You are likely to get 'push back' on your decision not to get vaccinated and 'push back' on not testing yourself twice a week. Are you really ready for that? Are you sure it is not going to feel like more of the bullying you are getting at college?

It's up to you but it seems strange to me to announce to the World that you're not getting vaccinated or regularly tested when you fear adverse comment on precisely these choices.

Hi I don't mind pushback because people have different opinions and that's good but I don't like being picked on by people because I don't have their opinion but if people don't want me to post on this bit then they should just say so

2 hours ago, onewheeldave said:

I've already told Thug Life that this thread is full of bullies who are so rabidly pro-vaccine that they are happy to pressure  anyone who chooses not to get vacced into changing their minds. Forewarned is forearmed.

But also, also this thread, there are some [a minority] who fully support those who choose not to get vaccinated, and who, in my case, also happen to be autistic, with personal experience of bullying in education and how to deal with it.

Thank you for sticking up for me ❤️

If you have the vaccinations in a room that is private could you just go in and tell the nurse who is giving the injections that you do not want it. That way only you and the nurse will know because I should think she cannot tell anyone of your decision. Just a thought.

6 minutes ago, Kidorry said:

If you have the vaccinations in a room that is private could you just go in and tell the nurse who is giving the injections that you do not want it. That way only you and the nurse will know because I should think she cannot tell anyone of your decision. Just a thought.

Hi that's a good idea. 

I wish I'd have done that now but the question came up in class at first and I didn't see a problem with being honest 

Guest makapaka
2 hours ago, melthebell said:

Its very much selfish, its your choice yes, but that choice can be a selfish choice.choosing to not do something which could help people in the community is a selfish choice. Choosing to not wear masks, have the vaccine, do tests is a selfish choice in the light of a pandemic thats rife in society, overall it could mean the death of somebody.

It’s wrong to call people selfish. 

we all make selfish decisions that impact others everyday and are not expected to justify them.

14 hours ago, Longcol said:

Is this the person on facebook who you don't know?

It's the one I offered to send you proof of that you bottled out of accepting as it would prove a lot of your posts to be totally wrong.

For the record the AZ jab caused a clot in a vein in the head of the person which then caused a bleed on the brain, this led to a stroke, they are slowly recovering but still bedridden and has lost sight in her left eye. Before the jab she was a perfectly healthy 52 year old.