Coronavirus - Part Two.

We need to get the population who for whatever reason are not wearing masks now to start wearing them again yes I know Johnson said it should be left to the individual but Delta is more transmissible (300 virus load old version was 100 ) especially in indoor spaces and public transport. We are heading into winter their will be flu and colds going around plus Covid.

56 minutes ago, GabrielC said:

We need to get the population who for whatever reason are not wearing masks now to start wearing them again yes I know Johnson said it should be left to the individual but Delta is more transmissible (300 virus load old version was 100 ) especially in indoor spaces and public transport. We are heading into winter their will be flu and colds going around plus Covid.

Ive been wearing mine on public transport and indoor situations anyway, as i dont trust johnson and his restriction lifting, the virus hasnt gone anywhere

4 hours ago, GabrielC said:

Absolute nonsense, countries like Israel and South Korea who are strict on mask wearing have had rapidly rising cases, they do nothing.

32 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Absolute nonsense, countries like Israel and South Korea who are strict on mask wearing have had rapidly rising cases, they do nothing.

You have been told this a million times. Most transmissions will occur in private dwellings where masks and distancing doesn't take place. Watch the video.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

I know that this is getting old now, but… you are wrong.

I offer no evidence because you are just 100% demonstrably wrong.

10 hours ago, top4718 said:

I can't see the virus so it can't be real springs to mind here. Masks have a proven record the virus enters the nose or mouth to get to your lungs then it starts to make of copies itself Delta has a load of 300. Masks act as a barrier. wearing one is not stupid and not an political statement it's about protecting you.😷😷

10 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

👏👏👏👏

Yes no doubt the dead anti mask fanatics like the Republican governor who died yesterday of Covid thought that not wearing one was a good idea.