Coronavirus - Part Two.

45 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I've now saved £455.00 pound coins in my Conspiracy Theorists mentions jar, many thanks. 

Let me help you out.

Why are you so resistant to the title of conspiracy theorist? (£456) You have the characteristics: you believe a 'secret' cabal is implementing a far reaching malevolent plan. You believe you have the rare gift of insight even if you've no actual evidence and you're prepared to keep piling up false statements even in the face of good evidence they're false. You're a conspiracy theorist. (£457)

#FillTopsJar

Just now, Carbuncle said:

Let me help you out.

Why are you so resistant to the title of conspiracy theorist? (£456) You have the characteristics: you believe a 'secret' cabal is implementing a far reaching malevolent plan. You believe you have the rare gift of insight even if you've no actual evidence and you're prepared to keep piling up false statements even in the face of good evidence they're false. You're a conspiracy theorist. (£457)

#FillTopsJar

I don't, I believe a number of people have seen an opportunity to make a staggering amount of money out of a minor illness and probably can't believe how lucky they've been with a large majority being so gullible.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I don't, I believe a number of people have seen an opportunity to make a staggering amount of money out of a minor illness and probably can't believe how lucky they've been with a large majority being so gullible.

Yes, we get it Neo, you've taken the Blue Pill and the rest of us are still plugged into the Matrix.

Predictable.

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Yes, yes a conspiracy theory (£458). Your 'a number of people' have managed to subvert the World's governments and news media, the WHO, the national statistical offices, the medical profession, and all the relevant scientific research areas in order to implement their dastardly money making scheme. All the elements of a conspiracy theory (£459) are present and accounted for.

#FillTopsJar

Edited by Carbuncle

8 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Yes, yes a conspiracy theory (£458). Your 'a number of people' have managed to subvert the World's governments and news media, the WHO, the national statistical offices, the medical profession, and all the relevant scientific research areas in order to implement their dastardly money making scheme. All the elements of a conspiracy theory (£459) are present and accounted for.

#FillTopsJar

Very naive.

2 hours ago, Kidorry said:

Being vaccinated still does not stop you passing it on to someone else....

No, I understand that, but to further encourage people to get fully vaccinated, just thought it would be a better idea to announce different figures every day - rather than the usual new case numbers/hospitalisations/deaths, break it down further by detailing how many in each case had been vaccinated.

1 hour ago, FoxLady said:

No, I understand that, but to further encourage people to get fully vaccinated, just thought it would be a better idea to announce different figures every day - rather than the usual new case numbers/hospitalisations/deaths, break it down further by detailing how many in each case had been vaccinated.

Point taken.