Coronavirus - Part Two.

13 hours ago, Delayed said:

Yep just call me weird for trusting qualified professionals that have studied in their field for years and become experts. (No, not the Tories before you try making that obvious point)

What am I thinking?

Who are in the employ of a Government who are making themselves very rich, as Carl Heneghan states - there is no evidence suggest masks work the WHO and Whitty advised against their use last year, no conclusive survey has been done since then to prove that they do, Scotland currently still has a mask mandate in place and have more rising cases than England that hasn't, they don't work.

2 hours ago, melthebell said:

Confirmation bias, nothing more. He's got it into his head first, then finds the handful that agree with his stance as 'evidence'

I know the type of mask the majority wear don't work, I've risk assessed them for 20 years, bits of cloth don't work either but are an accepted face covering, no evidence exists to state that they work.

19 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I know the type of mask the majority wear don't work, I've risk assessed them for 20 years, bits of cloth don't work either but are an accepted face covering, no evidence exists to state that they work.

I posted a video of the evidence in action earlier, they work ;)

presume it was faked (despite it being a normal bloke not the MSM)

59 minutes ago, top4718 said:

BS. I've read your posts on masks. I know you are not some kind of mask expert.

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

I posted a video of the evidence in action earlier, they work ;)

presume it was faked (despite it being a normal bloke not the MSM)

There is zero evidence that they work that's why a British physician a fellow of Oxford Uni and an expert in evidence based science says they don't.

1 hour ago, Carbuncle said:

I'm not an expert but I have to choose and submit the correct ones plus evidence of face fit training for risk assessments for the biggest construction companies and establishments in the north of England to allow workers to carry out their tasks so I think I might know a little more about them than you.

1 hour ago, Carbuncle said:

I’m not an expert either, but I know how to get information from people who are experts. I am expert at assessing the quality of evidence. 

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

There is zero evidence that they work that's why a British physician a fellow of Oxford Uni and an expert in evidence based science says they don't.

There’s plenty of evidence in this article and in the links it contains.

You appear to lack an understanding of the concept of zero. You aren’t alone, quite a few early civilisations didn’t have a concept of zero, or  of germ theory for that matter. Maybe the two have some sort of link.

Edited by sibon

13 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I'm not an expert but I have to choose and submit the correct ones plus evidence of face fit training for risk assessments for the biggest construction companies and establishments in the north of England to allow workers to carry out their tasks so I think I might know a little more about them than you.

BS. Your posts suggest you don't know anything about masks.

24 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

BS. Your posts suggest you don't know anything about masks.

Haha ok. I must have been winging it for years,  I've also bamboozled the H&S consultants for Wilmott Dixon, Vinci, Interserve, Mitie, Kier, Engie, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals, SHU, SCC etc etc etc as they've all signed them off. 🤣

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Haha ok. I must have been winging it for years,  I've also bamboozled the H&S consultants for Wilmott Dixon, Vinci, Interserve, Mitie, Kier, Engie, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals, SHU, SCC etc etc etc as they've all signed them off. 🤣

You're an anonymous poster making claims. Your posts indicate you can not tell one end of a mask from the other.