Coronavirus - Part Two.

12 minutes ago, RJRB said:

But he lived to tell the tale

Another media led nonsense soundbite, they've really got to you.

Seriously where has this deadly virus gone, most people are back to normal, some are getting a flu like virus whether jabbed or un-jabbed and only a few gullible idiots are still wearing useless paper masks, less than a 100 people in ICU beds currently it's as if this deadly virus doesn't exist anymore.

Edited by top4718
Grammar Nazis

Just now, top4718 said:

Another media led nonsense soundbite, they've really got to you.

Seriously where has this deadly virus gone, most people are back to normal, some are getting a flu like virus whether jabbed or un-jabbed and only a few gullible idiots are still wearing useless paper masks, less than a 100 people in ICU beds currently it's as if this deadly virus doesn't exisit anymore.

I’m not sure if you’ve been paying attention, but 90%+ of the U.K. population are now vaccinated against Covid-19.

That’s precisely where it went.

Where it goes next should give you pause for thought. 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

😂

That's the funniest thing I've seen all day. 

Thanks for the giggle. 

Did you see the report on the malaria jab that's taken 37 years to go into full roll out "to make sure it's safe" yet these idiots are happy to be pumped with something thats been thrown together in weeks that they don't even need, incredible.

For the record 90% of the UK hasn't been vaccinated or they wouldn't need to be sacking hundreds of thousands in the NHS more propaganda that the idiots have sucked up like a sponge, ask yourself if people who are seeing the effects of this (pretend) virus every single day are prepared to lose their jobs rather than have a vaccine that actually does nothing to prevent it what does that say about the clowns that project fear has influenced to have it?

Edited by top4718

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Only just. 

I've not been jabbed and neither have my kids or friends. 

None of us have died either. 

More Importantly none of us have had anything more than the usual seasonal sniffles. Just like every year. 

What does only just mean in this context.

So you have not been jabbed and I have and neither of us have contracted Covid so far.

The guy you quoted has had Covid and recovered.He had his 2 jabs.

The weight of evidence such as it is that if you contract Covid,the incidence of hospitalisation or death is less now that we have a vaccine

I worked with many a person who said they felt like death when they had a cold.Its just a phrase

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

😂

That's the funniest thing I've seen all day. 

Thanks for the giggle. 

Tell us about the funny sick people.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Did you see the report on the malaria jab that's taken 37 years to go into full roll out "to make sure it's safe" yet these idiots are happy to be pumped with something thats been thrown together in weeks that they don't even need, incredible.

And it’s less than 50% effective.

Makes the Covid jab even more miraculous.Developed in a year and 90% effective.

@The_DADDY- Genuine question.

Why do you find it odd that people want to take up the offer of a free Covid vaccine? Do you not believe in personal choice? And the most disturbing thing is you seem to want to make them feel bad about having it. Why is that?

Honestly, this is a genuine question because I don't get it.

6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You do understand the difference between a parasitic infection and a viral one, don’t you?

Would you like me to explain the difference in complexity of designing a vaccine for a parasitic infection, compared to a viral one. Or, maybe you’d like me to explain  the advances that covid provided to aid the Malaria vaccine?

BTW. Are you happy with the long term safety data for the malaria vaccine? Do you know what’s in it?

Edited by sibon

3 minutes ago, RJRB said:

And it’s less than 50% effective.

Makes the Covid jab even more miraculous.Developed in a year and 90% effective.

Yeah really miraculous, you could have injected yourself with tap water and had the same result.

You'd be safer in the long term with the tap water mind.

I don't respond directly to that fantasist above but I'm not comparing the two vaccines use I'm comparing the time taken to ensure their safety, if someone said the Covid nonsense vaccine addles your brain I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Edited by top4718