If You Had To Distribute Flyers

I'd try and distribute them when there were fewer people around, I'd carry a sanitising spray and use it fairly regularly, (or some kind of barrier cream), and have a mask handy for use in more populated places.  Can't think what else I would do.  Probably use an mp3 player to alleviate the boredom of the job

if the weather was like this and it was on the flatter streets then i'd probably enjoy the fresh air and the excercise. It might be that i'd wear a mask in the busier areas and possibly gloves. I'd also avoid licking the locals but I tend to do that anyway. 

Hi, I would say go ahead and do it. We distribute flyers and have not had one person say anything negative. Just respect the signs if they request no 'junk mail' or if they have a sign on their door notifying they are self isolating.  Its a great way to get a message out to the general public and usually if planned and executed correctly offers a good return on investment. As for PPE, I 100% agree and understand, if you feel more comfortable wearing it, then do it. I will say that I have not seen a single postal worker wearing a mask and only occasionally wear gloves. 

Edited by Steelmekker
Correction