Jeremy Vine Will Have To Watch His Job.

ivan edake

Jeremy Vine has been absent from his morning chat show for a couple of weeks.His place has been taken by Ann Diamond who is doing a much better job of it.She is much more cheerful and pleasant than Jeremy and she does give the people who phone in a chance to talk, whereas Jeremy often interrupts and cuts them off.She is well worth considering for a permanent job.

41 minutes ago, ivan edake said:

Jeremy Vine has been absent from his morning chat show for a couple of weeks.His place has been taken by Ann Diamond who is doing a much better job of it.She is much more cheerful and pleasant than Jeremy and she does give the people who phone in a chance to talk, whereas Jeremy often interrupts and cuts them off.She is well worth considering for a permanent job.

I'm quite sure a banana could do a better job than Jeremy vine. The very definition of robbing a living.

I haven't watched the programme since Jeremy Vine took over from Matthew Wright,  he talks too much,  can't say I'd watch Anne Diamond either since she advertised Ryvita (?)  which she credited with her weight loss and didn't say she'd had a gastric band fitted,  same as Fern Britton 

4 hours ago, smithy266 said:

one of the reasons I no longer click on Radio 2. Cannot stand the man. Nowt at all like his brother Tim.

His brother is even worse, supposed to be a Comedian, completely unfunny, neither of them deserve to be on telly, :roll:

Maybe Alex Belfield's  swipes at Jeremy Vine and vice versa are having some effect at the BBC?

Check out " Alex Belfield BBC Jeremy Vine & The Convict " on You Tube. It's one of many on there and very entertaining to hear Alex's views on Mr. Vine although be warned, his language is often... shall we say colourful.