Jeremy Vine Will Have To Watch His Job.

ivan edake

19 hours ago, Terraplane said:

Maybe Alex Belfield's  swipes at Jeremy Vine and vice versa are having some effect at the BBC?

Check out " Alex Belfield BBC Jeremy Vine & The Convict " on You Tube. It's one of many on there and very entertaining to hear Alex's views on Mr. Vine although be warned, his language is often... shall we say colourful.  

Who is Alex Belfield ?

Alex Belfield is a radio presenter and journalist.

You'll find most of his videos by Googling Celebrity Radio or Voice of Reason both on YouTube.

He's put one on today about the Covid situation titled " This has to stop. Kung Flu at it's lowest for 20 weeks." 

As well as an ongoing spat with Jeremy Vine about £1000 Vine allegedly took from the BBC for a booze up he's advocating the public stop paying their tv licences, his reasons are interesting on " BBC exclusive. 915,343 cancel tv licence " which he broadcast on 3rd August.

You'll get a  different angle on things on his videos but, as I said in my initial post, his language can be offensive to some.

5 hours ago, pattricia said:

Who is Alex Belfield ?

Some Poundland level Piers Morgan wannabe who thinks his over inflated opinions matter.

Technically called himself a journalist but I guess that goes in the category as Morgan calling himself a "journalist".

I think back in the day we used to call em shock jocks.  Now it seems to have been given some pretentious legitimised status and appears to be retitled something like "controversial debate" or "alternative facts"

Edited by ECCOnoob

In contrast, I quite like Tim Vine. Clever material. Some great one-liners. Admirer of his work.

I'd agree that his brother's R2 show needs attention though.

Wife doesn't like Anne Diamond. Always turns her off. Fingernails-down-a-blackboard syndrome.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 23/09/2020 at 16:38, pattricia said:

I think Anne Diamond is very good, and deserves a morning show to herself.

I think Anne Diamond is quite good on the show too. She's had quite a lot of experience in presenting on TV.

I liked Matthew Wright, though I admit he's very much like Marmite.

I stopped watching because many of the guests were just awful, reality TV stars with no opinion, or z list actors with nothing of any note worth saying.