South Yorkshire Bus Service Needs Improvement

People probably need to open the windows as no doubt the heating is on full whack, as said its not even cold yet and 60 people on a bus huddled together can generate a fair bit of heat on top. 

Bedroom window here is still open tbf. 

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

People probably need to open the windows as no doubt the heating is on full whack, as said its not even cold yet and 60 people on a bus huddled together can generate a fair bit of heat on top. 

I haven't noticed the heating on 'full whack' recently - in fact the ones I've been on recently have felt a tad chilly, but nothing horrendous.

It is cold, the past few days, I have been able to see my breath outside. We are on the cusp of winter. If you need to wear a coat outside, then you don't need the windows open on a bus. The bus's air conditioning system is designed to maintain a pleasant temperature onboard, with no need for opening windows. I observed a woman the other day, sitting down and opening a window whilst wearing a body warmer. If she took the body warmer off, she might cool down, without making everyone else cold in the process.

Edited by Irene Swaine

Just now, Irene Swaine said:

It is cold, the past few days, I have been able to see my breath outside. We are on the cusp of winter. If you need to wear a coat outside, then you don't need the windows open on a bus. The bus's air conditioning system is designed to maintain a pleasant temperature onboard, with no need for opening windows. I obser a woman the other day, sitting down and opening a window whilst wearing a body warmer. If she took the body warmer off, she might cool down, without making everyone else cold in the process.

10-12॰C is not cold.