South Yorkshire Bus Service Needs Improvement

33 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

It isn't just about busses though is it ?

It's as much about trams.

It's pretty significant really, it's not just about a fares increase or a reduction in services to Stannington or wherever.

*buses

People really struggle with that plural.

4 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

*buses

Now I understand your post on the thread about our bus services needing improvement did not know who you were having a dig at

Like I said on the post about buses the tram link was a brilliant idea badly implemented. Stagecoach Supertram should be thoroughly ashamed of how they consistently refused to cooperate ( apart from ticketing) with their counterparts at the buses to make it a success 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

*buses

Buses and busses can be spelt both ways.

5 hours ago, Resident said:

Creates thread about the end of one bus service and the reduction of another

Claims it's about trams. 

Seriously, give your device to your carer and take your meds like a good boy. 

It is as much about trams as busses, more so really because it's  the Supertram link bus,  an extension of the tram really.

It goes to, err, the tram terminus (and nowhere else).....

If you are desperate to merge this thread into another one (though I am not sure why you would be) then it would be more appropriate to merge it into a Supertram thread.

Edited by Chekhov

1 hour ago, BigAl1 said:

Now I understand your post on the thread about our bus services needing improvement did not know who you were having a dig at

Like I said on the post about buses the tram link was a brilliant idea badly implemented. Stagecoach Supertram should be thoroughly ashamed of how they consistently refused to cooperate ( apart from ticketing) with their counterparts at the buses to make it a success 

Did I hear that it was actually illegal for them to cooperate. Something about anti competitive practice or something ?  Which is to totally misunderstand what public transport is all about.....

Edited by Chekhov