South Yorkshire Bus Service Needs Improvement

2 hours ago, RollingJ said:

Been on the beer, @dutch?

No I got woken up at 4 am by my friend whos paypall account got broken into and credit card details were known by criminals who were trying to use them.

Cause I just woke up half asleep I thought I was texting her and not aware I had pressed internet icon taking me to this website. I thought I had pressed message icon right next to it. Had just come out of deep sleep by emergency.

We got the card cancelled and changed all passwords for important sites in middle of night.

edit: nothing serious happened we were just in time the criminals were just testing the details. still half asleep now writing this go back to bed now.

Edited by dutch

42 minutes ago, dutch said:

No I got woken up at 4 am by my friend whos paypall account got broken into and credit card details were known by criminals who were trying to use them.

Cause I just woke up half asleep I thought I was texting her and not aware I had pressed internet icon taking me to this website. I thought I had pressed message icon right next to it. Had just come out of deep sleep by emergency.

We got the card cancelled and changed all passwords for important sites in middle of night.

edit: nothing serious happened we were just in time the criminals were just testing the details. still half asleep now writing this go back to bed now.

No problem - it happens. 😃

On 28/01/2022 at 14:52, Resident said:

A minimum fare of £1.80 & a 16 min journey costs £4.20. 

In Sheffield you can get from one end of the city to the other for £2.00. 

Chesterfield has a decent service, because it's paid for.

Pay cheap, get cheap. 

National express coach, Sheffield to Leeds, 55 min journey, £4.50

Pay cheap, get a surprisingly good service in a modern comfortable vehicle.

11 hours ago, RollingJ said:

But not on a stage-carriage vehicle.

11 hours ago, RollingJ said:

But not on a stage-carriage vehicle.

The hourly  White Rose bus service to Leeds was withdrawn due to lack of customers who transfered to the faster more frequent rail service 

13 hours ago, fools said:

National express coach, Sheffield to Leeds, 55 min journey, £4.50

Pay cheap, get a surprisingly good service in a modern comfortable vehicle.

Infrequent service, 
Non-local service & doesn't stop from Sheffield to Leeds
According to NatEx your proposed journey cost £6.00 minimum ticket plus £1 booking fee
Most vehicles not wheelchair accessible
High chance of no seat availabilty owing to the fact that Sheffield is the penultimate stop for the majority of journeys. 

But you keep on comparing appled with oranges.