South Yorkshire Bus Service Needs Improvement

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

Never mind that, I am more worried that an able bodied spice user, famously the most cognitive and functioning members of society, is somehow going to organise himself a concessionary bus pass in order to sit on a circular bus route all day.

It clearly must be an issue or @Baron99 wouldnt have brought it up.

You really don’t live in the real world do you 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

It's like having my own stalker this, its great. Although he does run away from threads when he gets proven wrong, like that Kate Josephs one.

What does that have to do with the improvement of Yorkshire's buses?

Get back on topic and I opened a special topic for you in the get bored section.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, RollingJ said:

Looks like this 'fantastic idea' is still nowhere near even provisioned for -  so far as I could see on Friday, nothings changed, apart  from the removal of the plastic pigs from the H. L. Brown area. https://sheffnews.com/news/new-shuttle-bus-set-to-provide-free-travel-around-sheffield-city-centre 

Its like the fantastic idea of cabins on the Fargate which was supposed to open in June 

On 27/05/2022 at 10:33, RollingJ said:

I may be wrong here - it is a while since I looked at the proposed route, but I think it does - eventually.

Great—just got to get the other bus services sorted so we can get to the city centre to use it