Football at The Plug

mardep

Come down to cheer the boys on at the Plug tonight. We have the biggest screen in Sheffield, £1.50 drinks offers, pyrotechnics for the goals, free pizza for all at half time, top raffles, sweepstakes and prizes and wicked club decor! On top of that its free to get in! Arrive early 6.30pm onwards to the footage broadcast live on Look North! Kick off 8pm!

Come down to cheer the boys on at the Plug tonight. We have the biggest screen in Sheffield, £1.50 drinks offers, pyrotechnics for the goals, free pizza for all at half time, top raffles, sweepstakes and prizes and wicked club decor! On top of that its free to get in! Arrive early 6.30pm onwards to the footage broadcast live on Look North! Kick off 8pm!

Is it free entry to the club afterwards?

hahahaha how is that for desperation! join the other 80 odd ppl that went to the last game, the annoying dj who kept shouting in between the game and the stupid screen flashes that interrupt the coverage! brilliant. no i think i will give it a miss and go somewhere they know and are passionate about football and know how to show the football

hahahaha how is that for desperation! join the other 80 odd ppl that went to the last game, the annoying dj who kept shouting in between the game and the stupid screen flashes that interrupt the coverage! brilliant. no i think i will give it a miss and go somewhere they know and are passionate about football and know how to show the football

Did you go to the leadmill by any chance? Staff discount and all that.

stupid screen flashes that interrupt the coverage

If you're referring to the England v Paragry match, this will have been the same in all venues across Sheffield, as it was caused by the BBC's graphics crashing in Germany. It would even be the same if you watched at home.

(I have no relation with Plug, and even work in a competing venue, but I think its a little unfair to slate them for something which probably wasn't their fault)

Archived