Phonetics or similar?

Digitwide

thank u everyone for answering. I dont drink so cider and park benches is not really my scene :)

ive been to some of the nights mentioned as ive been really bitten by the music that phonetics plays-almost like a type of music in itself.ive been down to metropolis and like that night because half of my friends go for the drum and bass and half of us go for phonetics so everyones happy !! look forward to the tuesday club barbeque. I like the salsa music and all that but the tuesday night is completely different isnmt it ? even tho it looks like its run by same people. lights down low is good too but sometimes the music i find a bit predictable.

i came down to emans groovin's event at the forum and thought it was really good - very different !

Any good festivals in sheffiedl over the summer ?

keep the fire burning everyone !

Yeah, Phonetics is a great night - shame they have no venue of their own at the minute. Sure they'll be back though. :cool:

Look out for a new night starting later in July at the HUBS called SHAKE CITY. Gonna be all about original funk n soul, party hip hop, and fat breaks n beats from all over the musical shop... :thumbsup:

For people who replied to this thread - i picked up a flyer for an event called across the tracks in leeds in august i think ?!?! looks really good. loads of live acts from different sytles. shame we havent got anything like this in sheffield:(

Archived