Jam Factory, The Palais

Shoomer

I remember techno city jon jack master j and owen music maker were residents there. I recall that the majority of clubbers seemed to be far too young to be in a night club. also remember the sweaty walls lol

ah the music maker, anybody know what owens doing these days, he used to come round my flat occasionly when i lived in pitsmoor, cos a mate i lived with wear (who died recently R.I.P) was supposed to be drawing the sleeve artwork for a single"tears of the acid puppet" if i remember rightly, i still have that on tape somewhere, never knew if it got released or not, unfortunately wear was always too smashed and never got the artwork finished....pity

i never went to the jam factory, being mainly a punk, i did go to the music factory a few times.

solidstate im interested in thos mixtapes if you can get em uploaded, put onto cd :) i love listening to the old mixes. club nights, pirate stations

bugger, just noticed the date :P

ah well, prolly wont get the mixes now lol

• 1 year later...
been searching the web for old tapes of that era.

nothing around unfortunately!

I did manage to get a CD of Easy D & MC Rush on Fantasy FM circa 92...it sounds great!

Now thats memories!! Eazy D and MC Rush aka Darren and Pete.

What memories I have are wicked and would never change places with todays younger generation, would not have missed 1990 - 1996 for the world.

Make some noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...
would not have missed 1990 - 1996 for the world.

Here Here!!! right then folks we haven't resurrected the Jam Factory thread for a while. Just been listening to the NYE 1991 Cd that I've got and I need more tapes/cds from those amazing nights at the Palais. So come on Solid State,Green or anybody who has any recordings reply to this thread and lets keep the great night circulating. Please

Archived