Which Tv Programmes Do You Switch Off ?

pattricia

4 minutes ago, Padders said:

I've been on the Telly, Presley.. Well some of me has been.

John Mc,cririck  was interviewing a guy at Donny races, and I managed to get my left leg in camera view.

It's a start.

I used to switch my TV over when he was on.  John Mc,cririck :gag:  I wouldn't even want my big toe in the same shot as him :hihi: what a joker, pretending he could do tic tac, we saw what he really could do with his fingers on Celebrity Big Brother,  no wonder he had a big nose, :gag:

2 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I used to switch my TV over when he was on.  John Mc,cririck :gag:  I wouldn't even want my big toe in the same shot as him :hihi: what a joker, pretending he could do tic tac, we saw what he really could do with his fingers on Celebrity Big Brother,  no wonder he had a big nose, :gag:

Classic  🤣🤣 🤣.

29 minutes ago, Padders said:

Classic  🤣🤣 🤣.

In future when it shows clips of  John Mc,cririck I wont switch off  in case I miss the Leg.  :hihi:   So now you have a famous leg,  Betty Grable insured her legs for a Million Dollars,  maybe you could insure your leg for half a Million Dollars.  :hihi:

Edited by PRESLEY

On 25/10/2020 at 12:32, Padders said:

I've been on the Telly, Presley.. Well some of me has been.

John Mc,cririck  was interviewing a guy at Donny races, and I managed to get my left leg in camera view.

It's a start.

I was at York Races on a company jolly and we decided to wander down to the finish line. While there,  I called Ms Max to turn on the telly to see if I could be seen. She saw me with my glass of champagne and wasn't very impressed as she was doing the ironing at the time.

6 minutes ago, carosio said:

Any film or drama where they seem to revel in the recent propensity to mumble and whisper, speaking under the breath, and poor diction. So it's over to the Talking Pictures channel where I can at least here what's been said.

Agree with the mumble and whispers, I turn sound right up, and still can't understand what there saying.

Love the talking pictures channel, Sunday night , Enemy at the door, love that programme.