Sheffield United V Relegation

Box11

1 hour ago, prince al said:

Why not try Billy Sharpe with Rhian Brewster? 

Well said prince al .....

I have no idea why CW is forcing defending over attacking.....

Billy Sharpe is a natural goal scorer...

For Godsake get him on the teamsheet.... 

6 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Well said prince al .....

I have no idea why CW is forcing defending over attacking.....

Billy Sharpe is a natural goal scorer...

For Godsake get him on the teamsheet.... 

Sorry, but Billy has been a great servant to the Blades..

Now past his sell by date, not good enough for the Prem.

1 minute ago, Padders said:

Sorry, but Billy has been a great servant to the Blades..

Now past his sell by date, not good enough for the Prem.

Of course he is if he is not fit enough to complete a full game then take him off.....

Billy Sharpe scores goals period....

Look at the end of the day they need points on the board and playing defensive football only leads to losing,every manager worth their salt knows this..... 

In all my years supporting both Sheffield clubs, one thing stands out...

The Blades have never been ambitious, in fact they always sell their outstanding players.

The reason being, they are a well run club who won't allow themselves to get into financial difficulties by spending millions and still get relegated,  the fact is, (and the board know it) they can't, and won't compete with the big boys.

I believe they are content to be challenging for promotion in the Championship, if they win promotion to the Premiership,

It's considered a bonus..

That's why I believe Chris Wilder has taken them as far as he can, time to move on Chris, and show the football world what your capable of.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

In all my years supporting both Sheffield clubs, one thing stands out...

The Blades have never been ambitious, in fact they always sell their outstanding players.

The reason being, they are a well run club who won't allow themselves to get into financial difficulties by spending millions and still get relegated,  the fact is, (and the board know it) they can't, and won't compete with the big boys.

I believe they are content to be challenging for promotion in the Championship, if they win promotion to the Premiership,

It's considered a bonus..

That's why I believe Chris Wilder has taken them as far as he can, time to move on Chris, and show the football world what your capable of.

That might have been true with the previous owners but things have moved on, if the Prince needs the PL money to achieve his aims the manager will be expendable if he can't deliver it.

2 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Another game lost...

This time to WBA...

Something is very wrong at Sheffield United and it needs addressing urgently....

WBA are a poor side and whilst United had enough chances to win the game the Baggies looked far more comfortable on the ball, a huge task for Wilder to turn this around.

I was interested to see that Chris put faith in pace (Burke playing and Brewster and Mousett on the bench), and intended to really aim for all 3 points (with 3 forwards on the bench).  I didn't see the game, but listened to the commentary, and Keith Edwards said we played well, but things just didn't go for us.

All we can hope is that they do start going for us shortly, or we're in trouble!