Sheffield United V Relegation

Box11

1 hour ago, wearysmith said:

Never in my life have I been a doom & gloom-er, but I will admit to feeling a tad despondent at the moment.

Going down Weary, no doubt about it..

Back to the Championship where they will be the division's top scorers, and hopefully bounce straight back up.

Another game lost.....

Something needs to be done urgently at Sheffield United....

I would have thought any owner of a  football club getting to the promise land of the premier league would do anything to stay there....

Someone at that club needs to go now for god's sake !!!!!

4 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Another game lost.....

Something needs to be done urgently at Sheffield United....

I would have thought any owner of a  football club getting to the promise land of the premier league would do anything to stay there....

Someone at that club needs to go now for god's sake !!!!!

Who? Surely your not wanting Wilder out, madness if so. Deserves the chance to try to get you back up if you do go down.

18 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Who? Surely your not wanting Wilder out, madness if so. Deserves the chance to try to get you back up if you do go down.

Deserves a chance...

Look football is a business....

#@## it I'm going to say it the job has become too big for CW he is totally out of his depth at this level...

40 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Deserves a chance...

Look football is a business....

#@## it I'm going to say it the job has become too big for CW he is totally out of his depth at this level...

You won't go out of business getting relegated, parachute payments ensure that aswell as being well run. Still think he deserves another go whatever happens, if he can't get you back up after a couple of season then fair enough.

Of course the second half of the season could completely change, it's not like the teams above are out of sight.

4 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

You won't go out of business getting relegated, parachute payments ensure that aswell as being well run. Still think he deserves another go whatever happens, if he can't get you back up after a couple of season then fair enough.

Of course the second half of the season could completely change, it's not like the teams above are out of sight.

I know they won't go out of business if they go down "NERVY-OWL"....

What I mean is if someone is not doing a good job within the business(managing) then they should be replaced period...

Why would anyone want to be relegated oh say nevermind we will be back...

That way of thinking is ludicrous you want to be winner's not losers...

Since I started this thread I have been saying there is something seriously wrong at Sheffield United and there is clearly....