Sheffield United V Relegation

Box11

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Fictional me!!!!!! no fictional Monica for me Opelman , I leave that to  others .

yeah of course, if you say so, i didn't say your monica I said your character i.e. the way you post and the content of your posts

3 hours ago, monzaman said:

So now everyone knows you are a WED fan on the p*ss take you now resort to trying to insult me by saying i am not intelligent, nice one ,keep trying WED fan box. 

Your wasting your time with him Pal, he doesn't like being corrected and reports people for it....... There's a lot of it going around lately he's not alone nothing has changed with a few of em still the same crap......

10 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Your wasting your time with him Pal, he doesn't like being corrected and reports people for it....... There's a lot of it going around lately he's not alone nothing has changed with a few of em still the same crap......

I've noticed that Alex, he's been trolling on here for ages pretending to be a blade and now he has been outed as a WED fan has thrown the dummy out and started a thread about trolling on here, you couldn't make it up you really couldn't. Ah well I'm not going to worry about it, got enough to worry about without adding a mardy WED fan to it!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, Alextopman said:

You are right ,some of em are not who we think they are .

There are one or two where you just have to read between the lines and it is as obvious as the nose on ones face .

Edited by cuttsie

Really need a win today if only for the confidence of the players I wonder what the team sheet will be today as I haven’t seen it yet.....

In my eyes 👀 it has to be a must win especially for player confidence don’t want heads dropping especially this early in the season !!!!!.....

Sheffield United really need to stay in the Championship and to build a team to challenge for a return to the Premier League......

Edited by Box11

1 hour ago, cmonkes said:

Let me see.... slav didn't won in his first 4 games as Watford manager, how did that end up again?

He only managed 4 wins in his first 17 games as Fulham Gaffer.....Hold on, hold on...How did that end up again?

New Gaffer, new formation, new style, soon to be more new players......what they need is time for it all to fall into place and for so called doom and gloom experts to back off.

The talks of relegation after three games....comical

Another game another defeat ….comical 

& you’ve trained fantastically all week 😂

Edited by Sheridan1-0

Oh no !!!!!....

Another loss same old story very sad affair indeed.....

I think they need a sports psychologist at the lane and quick before the rot sets in again....

This season may also turn into a nightmare looks very grim at the moment something has to give !!!!......

Edited by Box11

United have won 10 of the last 52 league games that they have played. Dating back to March 2019.

Same squad more or less, throughout that time.  A losing culture. 

I’m not sure why they haven’t rebuilt this failing squad, but until they do, they can expect more of the same.

6 hours ago, sibon said:

United have won 10 of the last 52 league games that they have played. Dating back to March 2019.

Same squad more or less, throughout that time.  A losing culture. 

I’m not sure why they haven’t rebuilt this failing squad, but until they do, they can expect more of the same.

I agree totally come on United please prove me wrong another season of the same will only lead into disaster and dissatisfaction from fans !!!...

Jesus Christ man up and take the bull by the horns !!...

Winning mentality is needed now more than ever !!....

Edited by Box11

1 hour ago, Box11 said:

I agree totally come on United please prove me wrong another season of the same will only lead into disaster and dissatisfaction from fans !!!!!.....

Jesus Christ man up and take the bull by the horns !!!!.....

Winning mentality is needed now more than ever !!!!!......

Still very early days for both Sheffield sides. Of course I'd love it to continue for both of us but too many points to play for yet.