Sheffield United V Relegation

Box11

6 hours ago, top4718 said:

There was one catalyst to your success - Wilder, he got players playing probably 40% above their ability and built a great team spirit, he was the glue that held it altogether.

He could be back if a club of the stature he thinks he’s worthy of doesn’t come knocking in November.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I very much doubt he'll come back under the current owner, wouldn't rule him out in the future though.

Chris Wilder worked miracles at the Lane, on a small budget.

Took em as far as possible.

Never works second time around.

IMHO a return would be a poor decision for Wilder, he’s a manager who can write his own scripts, looking at division 1, what could he achieve with an Ipswich, Bolton or Sunderland? He’s never going to win a Premier League title, but football is far more than that, however if the blades come a knocking with a big bucks contract, he’s only human after all.

Edited by crookesey

I really thought Sheffield United would have got a win today facing Luton.....

Shame really never mind on to the next one positive thinking is needed at the lane just hope it starts to happen before it’s too late !

10 hours ago, Box11 said:

I really thought Sheffield United would have got a win today facing Luton.....

Shame really never mind on to the next one positive thinking is needed at the lane just hope it starts to happen before it’s too late !

Never mind ,me and you will still be there at the Lane next match to cheer them on ,wont we !!!!!!!

26 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Never mind ,me and you will still be there at the Lane next match to cheer them on ,wont we !!!!!!!

Should that be re written ,???? I mean  "you and I" would so much more appropriate , the odd spelling of won't also needs looking at if one is to be so critical of otherrs in spelling and dictation . marks 2 out of ten .

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Should that be re written ,???? I mean  "you and I" would so much more appropriate , the odd spelling of won't also needs looking at if one is to be so critical of otherrs in spelling and dictation . marks 2 out of ten .

Cuttsie, Cuttsie, Cuttsie, Let's put this one to bed now. I have never, never, never pulled anyone up on this forum because of their spelling , Never!!!!! All I have done with you is Let people know you misspell on purpose in a very childish way because you think it's funny and if anyone pulls you up on your spelling you change tone and accuse them of picking on you and go for the sympathy vote. I will explain this to Box11 when I see him at the Lane on the next home game!!!!!!!!