Sheffield United V Relegation

Box11

I've had confidence in Wilder since he went to BL. I still do. He guided average players at a few clubs to achieve 'great' things. He did a fantastic job when he arrived  and has done since, until now. I can't see him doing anything any different from what he's done before. It's worked for him all the way. Average players playing out of their skin has overcome the skill gap. Recent signs are favourable, the overall performances have looked good enough. The finishing has been poor, but just a small improvement will bring better results. You've only got 3 or 4 wins to get to put the fear of God in to the other stragglers, and I, for one, think CW's leadership will keep you up. 

19 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Another game lost...

Looking like doom and gloom for the rest of the season....

If the Samaritans offer you a job, please don't take it. 😁 

Still 19 games left.  The fat lady hasn't even got a taxi to the building, let alone started to warm up. 

33 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

If the Samaritans offer you a job, please don't take it. 😁 

Still 19 games left.  The fat lady hasn't even got a taxi to the building, let alone started to warm up. 

Well done Red Baron - shoot down the negativity!

Half way through the season and we're not in a great place, but you only get relegated after 38 matches.

JOC is improving, and may yet have a part to play in our rise up the table.  McGoldie is still 24-carat, and we have others returning fresh from a Covid break. 

Onwards and upwards!

COYRAWW!

3 hours ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Well done Red Baron - shoot down the negativity!

Half way through the season and we're not in a great place, but you only get relegated after 38 matches.

JOC is improving, and may yet have a part to play in our rise up the table.  McGoldie is still 24-carat, and we have others returning fresh from a Covid break. 

Onwards and upwards!

COYRAWW!

I've got a theory that our blue & white brethren on here are hoping that Wilder & Knill get the boot from BDTBL, in the hope that a quality manager & his assistant will become available?  But even out of work, I don't think, either of them would consider they'd want employment THAT desperately?