Sheffield United V Relegation

Box11

1 hour ago, steved32 said:

Spot on.

Klopp and Liverpool have cashed in.

He is very poor.  Waste of money.

I don't for the life of me understand why they bought him for the amount they did...

Why not scout out lower league club's for quality player's instead....

Player's with spirit player's that want to play their hearts out....

Jamie Vardy is a fantastic advert for that Stockbridge Park Steels FC....

Look at him now and the contribution he does week in week out...

1 hour ago, steved32 said:

Spot on.

Klopp and Liverpool have cashed in.

He is very poor.  Waste of money.

I doubt Klopp had much to do with it. It takes a top salesman to sell a player that's never kicked a ball in the prem for top money, but...

a) Ask for £30m.

b) Plant the idea that the merchandise will increase in value by asking for an option to buy back at £40m.

c) Reluctantly accept £25m.

Sale closed.

57 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

To right brother. Brighton just won which leaves you 14 points behind the forth bottom place. It isn't going to happen guys. But, the thing is, it allows you to prepare for next season as you know where you're going to be. Sharp and McGoldrick will be finished but you have McBurnie and the other lad, just forget his name now,  ah, Brewster that's it. The £25 m signing. Value for money? What you think.  Be interesting to see the ins and outs during the close season. That wage bill will need reducing.

I don't think the Championship will be as rosy as some fans are expecting, especially if fans are still not in the grounds.

I won't say my suspicions were right, but I think my suspicions were right. Score a few more goals (not massacres), but at least 1 or 2 a game, and you'll be fine. I said this months ago. I didn't get any recognition then, or when I reiterated it recently.

Wilder teams don't surrender easily. None of 'em.

2 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I won't say my suspicions were right, but I think my suspicions were right. Score a few more goals (not massacres), but at least 1 or 2 a game, and you'll be fine. I said this months ago. I didn't get any recognition then, or when I reiterated it recently.

Wilder teams don't surrender easily. None of 'em.

Last chance saloon tonight.. Must win, no ifs, no buts.